What's new

What would you do if you found a bar of gold?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Lets say you found a bar of gold out of nowhere. What would you do with it? I can only imagine what it'd be like finding a bar of gold. I could use the money right now and a bar of gold has to be worth quite a lot of money. If it's a standard 400oz gold bar, it would be worth around $780,000 according to what the worth of going. Supposedly it's going for $1,962.70 per oz.

For me, I would cut some of it and sell a portion of it. Or I might just cash the whole thing in and take that $780K instead and invest some of it, save some of it, and live off of some of it.

I would make sure it was gold and I would store it in my safe. We have a few at-home safes that are fire proof and we keep all of our important items in them. I would not sell it for the simple fact that the economy is tanking.

Someone should remind me again what is the worth of a bar of gold today because I know it's something that is valuable which is why the first thing I'm going to do is to find a very good safe and keep it. This is because I know that over a period of time, the value is going to appreciate before I'm going to consider selling it.

The first thing I would do is confirm that it is gold, then I think I would keep it until I know what to do with it, since surely if you try to sell said gold bar in a legal gold commercial, they will ask you where you got said gold from and that you show some kind of purchase certification, so I would have to think very carefully about what to do at that moment.

The first thing I would do is confirm that it is gold, then I think I would keep it until I know what to do with it, since surely if you try to sell said gold bar in a legal gold commercial, they will ask you where you got said gold from and that you show some kind of purchase certification, so I would have to think very carefully about what to do at that moment.
I would never try selling the gold in the legal commercial market because they will not buy it up to what it's sold in the black market. I know a few places where gold sellers/buyers in the black market carry out their businesses. It's where I would be taking my gold to sell.

I would never try selling the gold in the legal commercial market because they will not buy it up to what it's sold in the black market. I know a few places where gold sellers/buyers in the black market carry out their businesses. It's where I would be taking my gold to sell.
That is just what I would think to do if I had such bullion, since in a legal trade it would be impossible to sell it, the problem is that on the black market they can greatly lower the price for which they will buy the gold, but at the end of the day it is gold that you found and any profit will be well received.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back