What's new

What will be the future of Litecoin?

That's truly huge amount of money they'll be making using x20 leverage to trade cryptocurrency which is below $1 earlier and reached $50 later. Such kind of profit it's simply thousand dollars profit.
Seriously , it is very much profitable and I have seen the portfolio of someone who long axs when it was 0.5 now the current price of the coin might be about $70, the man had over 500,000 dollars and I was surprised. I don't know the man actually but I saw it online.

Litecoin is one of those coins I will simply call a beautiful coin to be dealing with. It has a very good and great potential of becoming very prominent which it already is becoming though

I am not sure about earning from long term investment. This coin was created in 2011, howeve,r has not been able to reach even $500. (It was once $400). A lot of other currencies are giving better profits.
You're right, Litecoin's price increase is very slow compared to other crypto prices, but I think Litecoin is more stable and would be more suitable for diversification of investments.

Seriously , it is very much profitable and I have seen the portfolio of someone who long axs when it was 0.5 now the current price of the coin might be about $70, the man had over 500,000 dollars and I was surprised. I don't know the man actually but I saw it online.
Hmm, it's very possible indeed to earn soluch kind of amount of money trading cryptocurrency especially future, when the price rise so high with high leverage too.

Litecoin is a very promising coin to invent on . There are so many reasons why we need to choose litecoin. The speed of transaction and the low transaction fee are among the few features that makes litecoin stands out . I also noticed one peculiar feature in litecoin, it's volatility rate is not so pronounced.

After the recent crypto crash, the future of many crypto coins is uncertain. I am thinking that holding coins is not a really great idea and this also includes holding Litecoins for a really long time. The value of Litecoin is goin down right now.

Lite coin is a good cryptocurrency but you are definitely not going to expect it to make big moves like order alternative coins but it is going to solve a lot of issues in the market like high transfer fees.

Gradually lite coin is getting up to standard,this was how Bitcoin started I feel that lite coin will get to a promising trade value

Litecoin should be more profitable in the future. It also increased in value recently and from the look of things I believe lutecoun with surge in price in the near future
Litecoin is a very familiar name among cryptocurrencies. It is one of such altcoins that has the potential to put money in investors pocket. However, due to the volatile nature of cryptocurrencies, it is difficult for one to predict it's future. Will Litecoin remain profitable in the nearest future?

Litecoin being the only crypto currency bizdustry pays with makes me realize that litecoin is actually a great altcoin which has significant room for improvement.

Litecoin is a good coin and the value of litecoin might increase in the future, but I do not like Litecoin much when it comes to trading because I have mostly suffered whenever I have received it in payment. I think I might be unlucky. I mostly use Litecoin for receiving payments only.

Intact, I prefer to use the listening for spot trading than using any other cryptocurrencies. I have pulled series of successful trades with the litecoin.

As far as I'm concerned the future of the cryptocurrency litecoin is already secured course it is one of the best coin that you can actually invest and trade on today and he don't have to worry much about it.

The future of litecoin is very bright. It future shows that many people will trade it. Because it growing faster than any other cryptocurrency, even bitcoin, ethereum and so on.

I believe the future of Litecoin will be much brighter consider the fact that people are choosing the cryptocurrency to make transactions. I believe as time goes on there will be more demand for the cryptocurrency in the marketplace and this will shoot the price up. So it is good to acquire some Litecoin and keep them in your wallet for a long time.

The future of Litecoin looks bright and I hope to be brighter than expected because I just recently bought Litecoin.But I do not think it will reach bitcoin or even Ethereum and if that happens in my opinion it will not happen anytime soon.

I don't really know how profitable it will be to invest in Litecoin because from what I am seeing now the movement of the cryptocurrency is so slow and I don't even like it, the only function of the cryptocurrency now is that it is easier for people to carry a transaction with it because of lower transaction fee.

Litecoin is a good coin that has a little value but does not reach Bitcoin. The value of Litecoin and Dogecoin are the same level, just that Litecoin have more value than Dogecoin.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back