What's new

What was your first investment and Bitcoin?

Even if you know Bitcoin will reach really big, most small investors cannot con tinue to hold for a long time because they are under compulsion to convert crypto into fiat so that they can pay bills

It is proper to invest in amount that you can afford to lose into any kind of investment. If $15 is what you can afford to risk in bitcoin investment, it's proper.
Don't just go into an investment because it is a risk you can afford, you need to develop a winning mindset, and always go into any business with the mindset of success rather than try your luck.

My first investment in Bitcoin was around five dollars or there about. Bitcoin was not the first crypto currency i went into though, my first crypto currency i made use of was Bitcoin cash, from there i converted my Bitcoin cash to Bitcoin. I still prefer Bitcoin cash though.

My first investment in Bitcoin was around five dollars or there about. Bitcoin was not the first crypto currency i went into though, my first crypto currency i made use of was Bitcoin cash, from there i converted my Bitcoin cash to Bitcoin. I still prefer Bitcoin cash though.
It is pretty good to invest in Bitcoin because it's a form of cryptocurrency that has a lot of promising features . Practically, the people that invested in cryptocurrency are making decent amount of money from it.

I did not acquire bitcoin through investment the first time, I received bitcoin as a payment for my servicies. I received 0.25 BTC in 2016 when the value of BTC was $400.
This is long time ago. If you have 0.25 BTC now, you'll feel on top of the world because it's really a big money. No one actually expect bitcoin to reach this level. I remember then people were mining bitcoin with little effort.

My first investment in bitcoin was relatively small. I didn't invest much as I didn't like the idea of spending too much on a possible risk. I'm glad I did, because when I cashed out, I lost nearly half of my investment. Good thing I only invested a small amount. Now that bitcoin has gone up, it probably won't have gone up for me as well, but probably not much to warrant me keeping my investment going.

This is long time ago. If you have 0.25 BTC now, you'll feel on top of the world because it's really a big money. No one actually expect bitcoin to reach this level. I remember then people were mining bitcoin with little effort.
I think there were a lot of smart people who understood the true value of bitcoin, that's why they continued to build their portfolios and have grown very rich through their assets. I guess, I was not smart

My first investment in bitcoin was $10 and that was far back 2020 . I cashed out the Bitcoin in 2021 because the coin has increased and I made huge profit from the Investment . This is why bitcoin is good for a long-term investment.

If I remember correctly I believe that it should be around $50 that I invested in Bitcoin years ago when I decided to believe in the project because if I had taken up the project when it was first introduced to me, I would have made a lot of money.

My first investment in Bitcoin was $1000. I would have invested more than $1000 when I did but I couldn't. Bitcoin price was around $9000 to $10,000 in 2019 when I invested. I failed to invest in 2017 when Bitcoin was around $1000 for 1 BTC.

My first investment in Bitcoin was $1000. I would have invested more than $1000 when I did but I couldn't. Bitcoin price was around $9000 to $10,000 in 2019 when I invested. I failed to invest in 2017 when Bitcoin was around $1000 for 1 BTC.

If you had invested in bitcoin during its early stage, then you would have had become a millionaire by now. The fact remains that no one was expecting the fact that the value of bitcoin going up so high. If they had already anticipated that, the price of bitcoin would have had gone higher much earlier.

If you had invested in bitcoin during its early stage, then you would have had become a millionaire by now. The fact remains that no one was expecting the fact that the value of bitcoin going up so high. If they had already anticipated that, the price of bitcoin would have had gone higher much earlier.
Yes, I would have been in thousands of dollars profit with the investment of $1000 in Bitcoin. It's a missed opportunity which all chances of it happening again is zero. Another cryptocurrency may give a similar opportunity but it's over for it to repeat with BTC.

Wow, a portfolio of 0.25 BTC is about $6500 now. This is definitely a big amount of money. Imagine how much it would have been when BTC was at $67,567 in its all time high? I would advice to still keep your BTC because the coin is still going to bull soon.

Yes, I would have been in thousands of dollars profit with the investment of $1000 in Bitcoin. It's a missed opportunity which all chances of it happening again is zero. Another cryptocurrency may give a similar opportunity but it's over for it to repeat with BTC.

The market value of bitcoin depends on many different kinds of factors. This also includes market liquidity that might affect the value of bitcoin in a negative manner. This is where things could go bad for bitcoin investors. During the early days of bitcoin, many people were investing in bitcoin and this is how bitcoin managed to gain upper hand.

The market value of bitcoin depends on many different kinds of factors. This also includes market liquidity that might affect the value of bitcoin in a negative manner. This is where things could go bad for bitcoin investors. During the early days of bitcoin, many people were investing in bitcoin and this is how bitcoin managed to gain upper hand.
Whatever the price of Bitcoin is now, if I had managed to invest in the cryptocurrency when it was at $2000, I would have been in so much profit. Since Bitcoin had its all time high, it's never dipped below $12,000. There are some investors who are made for life with their Bitcoin investment.

Whatever the price of Bitcoin is now, if I had managed to invest in the cryptocurrency when it was at $2000, I would have been in so much profit. Since Bitcoin had its all time high, it's never dipped below $12,000. There are some investors who are made for life with their Bitcoin investment.

Well, I think that bitcoin has been struggling as of now. In fact, it has been struggling a lot for the past few years. This is due to market volatility and liquidity as well. There are still many people who are hopeful that bitcoin will make a comeback. However, this may take a really long time.

Well, I think that bitcoin has been struggling as of now. In fact, it has been struggling a lot for the past few years. This is due to market volatility and liquidity as well. There are still many people who are hopeful that bitcoin will make a comeback. However, this may take a really long time.
What is happening with Bitcoin now isn't a surprise. They cryptocurrency have been through worst more than what we are seeing now. Bitcoin isn't struggling now like it did when the price came all the way down to $14,000. There were people who thought it was the end of Bitcoin.

It is pretty good to invest in Bitcoin because it's a form of cryptocurrency that has a lot of promising features . Practically, the people that invested in cryptocurrency are making decent amount of money from it.

Bitcoin have been around for about 15 years and as the first cryptocurrency, it is still the most valuable when when compared to every other cryptocurrencies that we have today.

This gives it an edge to make it one of the best cryptocurrency that anyone can invest in as long as you have the capital to invest and leave for a long time, so that there will be an appreciation for you to make profit from your investment.

I invested $10 in Bitcoin recently and I hope that the coin will surge multiple times so that I can reap the benefit much more easily . I am still holding the coin currently and I hope it will surge .
If you invested in Bitcoin around the time you made this post which was April, the price of Bitcoin then was around $29,200. With this your $10 investment, you will be in loss because Bitcoin price is at $25,600. The dip from $29,000 isn't far to worry about. A bullish market is expected soon for you to recover.

Last few years and not too long ago in around November 2021, Bitcoin price was at $67,000+. Bitcoin have not always struggled but since Elon Musk pulled his Telsa company's investment of $1.5 billion worth of bitcoin, the cryptocurrency have never been the same again. Hopefully, we are looking at BTC price comes back up again.

Last few years and not too long ago in around November 2021, Bitcoin price was at $67,000+. Bitcoin have not always struggled but since Elon Musk pulled his Telsa company's investment of $1.5 billion worth of bitcoin, the cryptocurrency have never been the same again. Hopefully, we are looking at BTC price comes back up again.

Elon Musk may play a very huge role when it comes to bitcoin's price. However, the fact of the matter remains that he is not the only one who could have influence over bitcoin. The fact remains that Elon has invested a good sum of money in Bitcoin. He could have had used his influence, but it seems that his influence is quite limited to some extent.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back