What's new

What was your first investment and Bitcoin?

Elon Musk may play a very huge role when it comes to bitcoin's price. However, the fact of the matter remains that he is not the only one who could have influence over bitcoin. The fact remains that Elon has invested a good sum of money in Bitcoin. He could have had used his influence, but it seems that his influence is quite limited to some extent.

In May 2021, there was about 53% fall in Bitcoin price with the coin crashing hard from $67k+. This 53% fall in Bitcoin price was attributed to two things. The first one was Elon Musk going back on his promise of accepting Bitcoin as payment in his Telsa company and selling his $1.5 billion worth of Bitcoin. Secondly, China announced another cryptocurrency crackdown and this saw more than $1 trillion in value of BTC wipped off the global cryptocurrency market in just 1 week.

I did not acquire bitcoin through investment the first time, I received bitcoin as a payment for my servicies. I received 0.25 BTC in 2016 when the value of BTC was $400.
My first Bitcoin payment for my servicies was $45. I was happy to receive the service payment in Bitcoin. I would have lost nearly $3-$4 on charges if it was sent through PayPal. This is why I love my payments sent through cryptocurrency except Ethereum.

My first Bitcoin payment for my servicies was $45. I was happy to receive the service payment in Bitcoin. I would have lost nearly $3-$4 on charges if it was sent through PayPal. This is why I love my payments sent through cryptocurrency except Ethereum.
How did you make those bitcoins? What wallet or exchange did you use to receive funds? What did you do with your funds? Yeah, traditional finance services have high charges.

How did you make those bitcoins? What wallet or exchange did you use to receive funds? What did you do with your funds? Yeah, traditional finance services have high charges.
It was for a payment of graphics design work which I did for my client. I used Binance to receive the crypto. I left $30 worth of it in the Bitcoin I'm holding and used the $15 to buy a software for one online class.

My first investment in bitcoin was $10 and that was far back 2020 . I cashed out the Bitcoin in 2021 because the coin has increased and I made huge profit from the Investment . This is why bitcoin is good for a long-term investment.

2020 was a huge year for those that invested in cryptocurrency. I mean people were able to make a lot of money back in those days as a result of investing in some coins when the market was still bearish and got huge gains when the market became bullish. I am hopeful 2023 will bring some better times soon.

2020 was a huge year for those that invested in cryptocurrency. I mean people were able to make a lot of money back in those days as a result of investing in some coins when the market was still bearish and got huge gains when the market became bullish. I am hopeful 2023 will bring some better times soon.

The Bitcoin investment holders who were able to hold their Bitcoin till November 2021 saw the biggest profits the cryptocurrency have paid because that was around when Bitcoin reached its all time high of $67,000 plus. When you know the right time to invest and pull out from your investment, it's going to be very easy for you to mint money from cryptocurrency.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back