What's new

What was your first investment and Bitcoin?

Potuse

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 18, 2022
USD
$78.5000USD
Biznotes
My first investment in bitcoin was $10 and that was far back 2020 . I cashed out the Bitcoin in 2021 because the coin has increased and I made huge profit from the Investment . This is why bitcoin is good for a long-term investment.

My first investment in Bitcoin was over $30 and that was in 2018, I went to a seminar that was talking gloriously about the future of cryptocurrency, so I invested that money on Bitcoin then.

My first interaction with Bitcoin was not investing in it, although I also do today, the first interaction was receiving a small portion of Bitcoin, that is, a handful of satoshis in a faucet in 2019, and my first investment was $20 I think in Coinbase.

I have not had any investment in Bitcoin. I only had in Bitcoin cash. The first earning of Bitcoin is from app which is Bitcoinpop and I am able to receive my earnings on coinbase but yet to sell it. I only do business with bch and smartchain.

I have not had any investment in Bitcoin. I only had in Bitcoin cash. The first earning of Bitcoin is from app which is Bitcoinpop and I am able to receive my earnings on coinbase but yet to sell it. I only do business with bch and smartchain.
I have invested on Bitcoin in the past and would have made a lot of money if not for my greed and I was very naive then as relating to crypto currency and wished I knew better.

My first bitcoin investment was about 4 years ago. I heard about bitcoin then and I was happy with it. So, I invested about $20 on it. I actually cash out the money with my profit about 6 month later.

The first amount I invested in Bitcoin was $20 around mid- 2018.
After my initial $20 investment, I have also invested more money any time I have.
I intend holding it for long, That is why I have not sold it till this moment.

My first investment in Bitcoin was $50 and it was in 2019. Nobody knew that bitcoin will reach this value, we would have hold it for a long time so that we can reap huge profits from the investment.

The first amount I invested in Bitcoin was $100 . It is very crucial to invest in Bitcoin because it has huge potential to move forward in the future. Many people who invested in Bitcoin in the past make huge profit now.

My first investment in bitcoin was $10 and that was far back 2020 . I cashed out the Bitcoin in 2021 because the coin has increased and I made huge profit from the Investment . This is why bitcoin is good for a long-term investment.
It was about 20 dollars a year ago. I didn't invest much because I didn't have a lot of knowledge back then. I invested in it because it had a lot of potential and was very popular. Now that I have more knowledge, I invest more, and so far I'm doing well, with some losses and some wins.

Well, from the very first years when I got to know Bitcoin, I used to collect satoshis from faucets without knowing their value and stored them in a wallet. Today, after a long time, I checked the transactions of that wallet and realized that I spent thousands of dollars easily

I invested $10 in Bitcoin recently and I hope that the coin will surge multiple times so that I can reap the benefit much more easily . I am still holding the coin currently and I hope it will surge .

My first investment in Bitcoin was $50 and it was in 2019. Nobody knew that bitcoin will reach this value, we would have hold it for a long time so that we can reap huge profits from the investment.
I hope you make profit from this investment because investing $50 on bitcoin in 2019 is d great and wise decision. Bitcoin trading is much easier around that 2019 and many of those who invest in it make profit.

I invested $30 in bitcoin not too long I started investing my money into Bitcoin, hoping to make meaningful profit in return, I am also still holding my coins up till now, hopefully believe to make enough profit.

I did not acquire bitcoin through investment the first time, I received bitcoin as a payment for my servicies. I received 0.25 BTC in 2016 when the value of BTC was $400.

I did not acquire bitcoin through investment the first time, I received bitcoin as a payment for my servicies. I received 0.25 BTC in 2016 when the value of BTC was $400.
If you had kept the Bitcoin, you would have been stinkingly rich because having 0.2 BTC is a huge amount of money but no one knew that bitcoin will reach this value.

My first investment into bitcoin trading was $15 though I considered such amount of money as very less compared to how other go about their investment but I most say, I really earned alot of income from that.

My first investment into bitcoin trading was $15 though I considered such amount of money as very less compared to how other go about their investment but I most say, I really earned alot of income from that.
It is proper to invest in amount that you can afford to lose into any kind of investment. If $15 is what you can afford to risk in bitcoin investment, it's proper.

If you had kept the Bitcoin, you would have been stinkingly rich because having 0.2 BTC is a huge amount of money but no one knew that bitcoin will reach this value.
I used that money to pay my bills. A lot of people like me were using bitcoin to convert to fiat money and use it to pay bills. By the time I started saving bitcoin it had already gone too high.

I used that money to pay my bills. A lot of people like me were using bitcoin to convert to fiat money and use it to pay bills. By the time I started saving bitcoin it had already gone too high.
Majority of the people do not know that bitcoin will reach this value and that is why they kept selling it and it is very pathetic . People who have the courage to keep makes huge profit.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back