What's new

What was your first experience like working online?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When you first started working online, what was that first experience like for you? For me it was an art gig on Fiverr. I didn't keep up with the art stuff, as I realized my quality didn't come close to some of the quality of the other artists on the site. I then moved on to content writing jobs and then moved on from gig sites to making my own sites. What was your first experience like working on the internet?

When I started working online, I was already making a good income offline. I was just looking to explore new things. Later when I started earning, I was so encouraged that I limited my offline work and began doing more online work. I started as a writer and later I upskilled myself and started working as a web designer, content creator, and digital marketer.

When you first started working online, what was that first experience like for you? For me it was an art gig on Fiverr. I didn't keep up with the art stuff, as I realized my quality didn't come close to some of the quality of the other artists on the site. I then moved on to content writing jobs and then moved on from gig sites to making my own sites. What was your first experience like working on the internet?
As Covid-19 was spreading in 2019, there was very little time left for offline work.One of my friends told me about online work and he asked me to work on a farm where I worked and initially I used to earn $1 per day but today I comfortably earn 10 to 15 dollars per day.I am very thankful to my friend who called me for online work.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back