What's new

What was your feelings when you sell off your bitcoin against your plan?

The honest truth is that it can be painful to some extent. I remember back some years back i had some Bitcoin cash i was saving, i decided to go into forex trading. That particular day the trade was not going in my favour, and in a bid to save my account, i had to sell all the crypto i had to fund the account, in the end i still lost the account. It was very painful though.
It would be very painful to sell of your bitcoin against your wish. Personally, I have also sold off my bitcoin when I need money and I couldn't get loan from different sources.

It is important to note that people who sold off their Bitcoin are not doing it out of will. Some are in tight corner and they needed fund very quickly which will leave them with no choice.
Majority of those who sell off their bitcoin against their plan do so due to circumstances beyond their control. I have friend who found himself in one challenges at a time, and he don't have anyway to bail himself out than to sell his bitcoin at a low price.

I bought a small amount of bitcoin a couple years back from PayPal. It was when they started providing crypto purchasing options. But, I didn't invest much and pretty much lost most of my investment. But I cashed out soon after and didn't look back. I probably could have waited a little bit, as Bitcoin has since increased in price. But it probably wouldn't have gone up too much.

My feelings on it are simple. I didn't like it, and I don't think I'd invest again personally.

No one is going to feel happy after selling their bitcoin against their plan . So many people have the plans to hold their Bitcoin for as long as possible so that they can make humongous profit from their Bitcoin investment but circumstances would make them sell it.

Personally I will not be open to selling my bitcoin for any reason whatsoever because I know what it meant to go into long-term investments in buying and holding cryptocurrency. This is because the moment you end up selling your assets in BTC, you have completely lost everything that you invested in that particular project.

I have a firm stance on not selling my Bitcoin under any circumstances. I understand the importance of committing to long-term investments in cryptocurrency. Once you sell your BTC assets, you essentially forfeit everything you had invested in that specific project, and I am unwilling to take that risk.

I have a firm stance on not selling my Bitcoin under any circumstances. I understand the importance of committing to long-term investments in cryptocurrency. Once you sell your BTC assets, you essentially forfeit everything you had invested in that specific project, and I am unwilling to take that risk.

How Bitcoin value/price jumped from around $13-15 in 2015 to $19,000+ in 2020 is a very big lesson to anyone who invested in Bitcoin to hold it like his or her life depends on it. When Bitcoin pumps again like it did back then, you're going to be in millions of dollars.

I don't have investment in Bitcoin but nobody will feel good after selling Bitcoin when the price has not increased to your target level. We have high expectations on Bitcoin but people forfeit their plan after loosing hope.
I don't have any investments in Bitcoin either, but yes, you're right; anyone who has such investments with some financial goal, must be sad for selling them. Going against your plans is definitely disappointing.

Majority of those who sell off their bitcoin against their plan do so due to circumstances beyond their control. I have friend who found himself in one challenges at a time, and he don't have anyway to bail himself out than to sell his bitcoin at a low price.

Seriously, I'm the kind of person who's not interested in getting bank or financial loans but in this kind of situation, I wouldn't mind getting a financial loan processed for me than being forced to sell off my Bitcoin assest even for a lower price.

Don't even remind me about this! Selling Bitcoin against one's original plan can indeed be disheartening and frustrating. Many investors intend to hold onto their Bitcoin for the long term, anticipating substantial profits from their investments. However, unforeseen circumstances may arise, leading to the decision to sell. It can be one of the worst feelings ever for an investor to part ways with their Bitcoin investment before they had hoped to do so. Such situations serve as a reminder of the unpredictability and volatility of the cryptocurrency market, and the need to be prepared for unexpected changes in one's investment strategy.

Don't even remind me about this!

You sold your own Bitcoin investment against your will.. Damn. I'm sorry to hear that and you're right, it can be very painful and frustrating because you know what you're throwing away as it's impossible to get that back again. It's a very big loss you can't ever make up for.

No one is going to feel happy after selling their bitcoin against their plan . So many people have the plans to hold their Bitcoin for as long as possible so that they can make humongous profit from their Bitcoin investment but circumstances would make them sell it.
have no emotions, but if someone were to sell Bitcoin against their intended course of action, it might lead to missed opportunities or losses if the market behaves differently than expected. Usually, it's best to stick to your investment strategy.

You sold your own Bitcoin investment against your will.. Damn. I'm sorry to hear that and you're right, it can be very painful and frustrating because you know what you're throwing away as it's impossible to get that back again. It's a very big loss you can't ever make up for.

It should have been back in those days. We have had lots of bearish run in the market now than a bullish one. So, lots of investors and traders that must have sold their coins won't feel that bad about it though. I sold close to $1,200 worth of BTC in June and I have zero regrets about it.

I've never sold my Bitcoin against my plan. The cryptocurrencies I've managed to invest in are like my priced assests. I will not lose them easily. I don't like applying for bank loans but I will do it instead of selling my Bitcoin.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back