What's new

What was your feelings when you sell off your bitcoin against your plan?

Potuse

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 18, 2022
USD
$78.5000USD
Biznotes
No one is going to feel happy after selling their bitcoin against their plan . So many people have the plans to hold their Bitcoin for as long as possible so that they can make humongous profit from their Bitcoin investment but circumstances would make them sell it.

When I sold off the Bitcoin I bought for the first time, I felt great because I didn't believe that the project would make me rich but I would say I was too quick to perform such action

I don't have investment in Bitcoin but nobody will feel good after selling Bitcoin when the price has not increased to your target level. We have high expectations on Bitcoin but people forfeit their plan after loosing hope.

I don't have investment in Bitcoin but nobody will feel good after selling Bitcoin when the price has not increased to your target level. We have high expectations on Bitcoin but people forfeit their plan after loosing hope.
My case was different as I felt really goos the first time I sold my Bitcoin as I made a little bit of profit after selling the Bitcoin, and I was fascinated by the fact that I can make an additional income so easy.

This is really a serious case. The plan of every investor is to sell their bitcoin when they could make profit. But sometimes the circumstances won't accept. This happens to my friend late last year and he wasn't happy with it till now.

I have investment in Bitcoin. Though, it is not very big. I have not seen any need to sell my Bitcoin honestly.
I have seen investors who sold their Bitcoin quickly in the past, and they actually regretted selling it after.

I have never had the need to sell my bitcoins against my will or for some reason outside the plan, but I think I would not have a good time if it happened, it would be because I am facing a difficult situation, since I have no intention of getting rid of the investment for a while.

There was a time I needed money urgently and I couldn't get loans from people . The available option for me is to sell off my bitcoin against my wish and it was a very pathetic situation because bitcoin later rise in value. I was so sad about it.

I have never had the need to sell my bitcoins against my will or for some reason outside the plan, but I think I would not have a good time if it happened, it would be because I am facing a difficult situation, since I have no intention of getting rid of the investment for a while.
Sometimes one can be left with situation of selling his bitcoin for some reason. And when this happens, especially when you're not ready to sell, you'll feel bad. There are people that sell off their bitcoin against their plan.

Until the end of 2019, I was mainly using bitcoin as a payment form. When I received bitcoin, I converted to cash and used for various purpose. I started saving bitcoin only in 2020

I felt very bad when I sell of my bitcoin against my wish because I needed money badly . This occurrence is not only peculiar to me because so many people have faced such challenges before.

Sometimes one can be left with situation of selling his bitcoin for some reason. And when this happens, especially when you're not ready to sell, you'll feel bad. There are people that sell off their bitcoin against their plan.
Yes, this is normal to happen, we all have financial contingencies, and we have to get rid of things that we do not want to get rid of, in the case of Bitcoin it can be one of these assets that we get rid of since Bitcoin is also a very liquid asset and that is traded 24/7.

Well, it won't feel good if you have to sell Bitcoin or any other coin against your plan. It's better to be patient and wait, but sometimes life forces you to sell your assets at a lower price, which doesn't really feel good.

Well, it won't feel good if you have to sell Bitcoin or any other coin against your plan. It's better to be patient and wait, but sometimes life forces you to sell your assets at a lower price, which doesn't really feel good.
It is important to note that people who sold off their Bitcoin are not doing it out of will. Some are in tight corner and they needed fund very quickly which will leave them with no choice.

It is important to note that people who sold off their Bitcoin are not doing it out of will. Some are in tight corner and they needed fund very quickly which will leave them with no choice.
It is true! Because majority of the people who sold of a bitcoin are not doing it because they wished to but problems occurred and they had no choice than to dispose it.

Actually I felt so devastated because my actions really goes against my plans.

There are some situations that comes your ways, and you will be short of options than to sell what you have to meet up with your needs.

Yes, this is normal to happen, we all have financial contingencies, and we have to get rid of things that we do not want to get rid of, in the case of Bitcoin it can be one of these assets that we get rid of since Bitcoin is also a very liquid asset and that is traded 24/7.
There was a certain time I regretted selling my Bitcoin as the value went up one week after I have sold it out, I was very angry with myself but then again the money I realized from selling it helped me to sort the issue I had

There was a certain time I regretted selling my Bitcoin as the value went up one week after I have sold it out, I was very angry with myself but then again the money I realized from selling it helped me to sort the issue I had
sometimes if you have a problem you have to get rid of it and it is normal, that is, if you have no other way to get money at that time and solve the problem you can sell it and there is nothing wrong with it, if you have Bitcoin it is for something, if in this case you solved that problem, then it is fine, surely you have already recovered that money.

No one is going to feel happy after selling their bitcoin against their plan . So many people have the plans to hold their Bitcoin for as long as possible so that they can make humongous profit from their Bitcoin investment but circumstances would make them sell it.

Well, there was a time when I purchased Tron and I had to sell them because the value was falling like house of cards. I suffered from loss and lost almost $40 at that time.

The honest truth is that it can be painful to some extent. I remember back some years back i had some Bitcoin cash i was saving, i decided to go into forex trading. That particular day the trade was not going in my favour, and in a bid to save my account, i had to sell all the crypto i had to fund the account, in the end i still lost the account. It was very painful though.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back