What's new

What tool do you use to learn about crypto prices?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have coinmarketcap app on my phone and I have subscribed to the notification on my favorite coins, so I will get notified when there are changes in the prices. I also frequently visit the app to check the price. What tool do you use to learn about crypto prices?

Such sites are convenient because there is no extra information there and you can find out about the prices of crypto tokens, but it is not convenient for me because I open crypto exchanges almost every day and there I can look at the same list of cryptocurrencies that interest me

Such sites are convenient because there is no extra information there and you can find out about the prices of crypto tokens, but it is not convenient for me because I open crypto exchanges almost every day and there I can look at the same list of cryptocurrencies that interest me
You can of course see prices on Exchanges, but each Exchanges has its own price and Exchanges also use other price measuring tool to set their prices.

Newest Directory Listings

AjayJunkies
Forums
Clicks
Views
Admin-Junkies.com is a free Admin, SEO, & Webmaster Community!
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back