What's new

What strategies do you follow to find a unique domain name?

Debashis

Writers Service Team
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Aug 6, 2023
USD
$2.5500USD
Biznotes
In a world where domain names are becoming increasingly scarce, what creative strategies can individuals and organizations employ to secure memorable and relevant domain names for their websites?

When I was new to this domain business, I was registering all sorts of names that appealed to me, I did not care about SEO value. However, these days I am mainly registering keyword rich domain. When your domain has a keyword, it will not only have commercial value for you to sell it later but also make it easier to rank on search engines if you decide to build a website.

You want to establish a brand first and go from there. If you have a name in mind, try to buy it as a domain name as well. If you don't have the ownership of the domain you want, you can always get creative and shorten the name, add to it, combine it with another name, etc. You could find a different variation of the word or phrase.

I would establish what the brand is first, and then the name, and use that as your domain name as well.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back