What's new

What software/tools are you currently using to keep track of cryptocurrencies?

I have the Exodus wallet and also the Coinbase wallet. Both of those show the status of the wallet and the coins. So I do make use of the software and the currency wallet for myself. I think wallet and the wallet based dashboard that shows you conversion rates and also the current prices are more than enough to use.

Yes coinbase and binance do give me the required information and news about different cryptos especially Bitcoin.
Try coingecko. They give you current price movements and trading pairs of most coins.

I don't know for general software but for mining it bfg
BFGMiner features built-in stratum and getwork proxy server, and its heavily threaded code hands out work retrieval and work submission to separate threads, so that working services are not hindered. The program supports 'getblocktemplate' decentralized mining protocol (without proxy), and can preemptively generate work prior to the completion of existing work. BFGMiner comes with a watchog thread that can restart idle threads, but doesn't crash the machine if they fail to respond.

I use a lot of cryptocurrency exchange platforms to monitor cryptocurrencies. I use coinbase, binance, quidax and luno to monitor the growth of cryptocurrency. All these apps have proven to be effective and reliable.

I use a local Cryptocurrency wallet called Bundle Africa to get real Cryptocurrency updates. I set the signal ON, anytime changes occurred on any of the crypto coins I receive alert about it immediately. That helps me to know which coin is rising and which one is going down. So with this information, k get a clue to invest on the one that has potentials to rise more and bring in profit for me.

I have about four apps to track my cryptocurrency. I use binance, Blockchain, Luno, Coinbase and localbitcoin apps. All this apps never dissapoint me, they always give me the accurate results. I enjoy using those apps I mentioned as they are Easy to understand.

What software are you currently using to keep track of cryptocurrencies?

I currently use Coinbase seems to provide me with everything i need to know. Any other resources out there?
I generally keep my crypto in the yobit exchange as this will allow me to make easy trades with the coins if there are rapid and major changes when it comes to the values of the coins. however I recently got involved with the Exodus wallet, which i find to be very good and very nice built in exchange as well. What is good as well about it is that they are able to hold many different coins so it makes it easier to keep track of your crypto in a singular wallet.

I use binance and luno, most especially luno I also save all my cryptocurrency on luno. I know it's not safe but I understand luno easily without much stress and their mode of operations is smooth without wasting much of my time. I intends trying out coinbase before the week runs out as I have seen a lot of wonderful reviews about them here. I would try them out soon.

I usually use Coinmarketcap, Binance, Coinbase, Coingecko and Tokenmarketcaps to track cryptocurrencies. However, I prefer Tradingview for technical analysis, especially thanks to the indicators. I use all of them for different purposes. I am very satisfied with all of them. Because they are platforms where I trust their data.

There
I have the Exodus wallet and also the Coinbase wallet. Both of those show the status of the wallet and the coins. So I do make use of the software and the currency wallet for myself. I think wallet and the wallet based dashboard that shows you conversion rates and also the current prices are more than enough to use.
there are many applications our there to use to keep tabs of your crypto currency... apps like BlockChain, coinbase, blockfolio, and a host of others are there and they are very good and give you a real-time value of your Cryptocurrency. I use some of them and they're working very well for me
I don't know for general software but for mining it bfg
BFGMiner features built-in stratum and getwork proxy server, and its heavily threaded code hands out work retrieval and work submission to separate threads, so that working services are not hindered. The program supports 'getblocktemplate' decentralized mining protocol (without proxy), and can preemptively generate work prior to the completion of existing work. BFGMiner comes with a watchog thread that can restart idle threads, but doesn't crash the machine if they fail to respond.

I use binance and luno, most especially luno I also save all my cryptocurrency on luno. I know it's not safe but I understand luno easily without much stress and their mode of operations is smooth without wasting much of my time. I intends trying out coinbase before the week runs out as I have seen a lot of wonderful reviews about them here. I would try them out soon.
Whilst it is good to stick to a platform that you are able to use easily and that you are able to use without having too much worry, i think that safety is one of the most important things for you to consider especially in a crypto investment. If i am not mistaken there are some decent security measures when it comes to luno, but it is also important that you maintain a good system for yourself as well to ensure safety of your funds. Have you looked into a hardware wallet for your investments?

This are some of the software i use to track my cryptocurrencies
  • Coinigy: Trading Platforms.
  • Coinmarketcap: Market Data.
  • Blockchain.info: Block Explorers.
  • Ledger Nano S: Crypto Wallets.
  • Bockfolio: Portfolio Trackers.
  • Cointracking.info: Crypto Tax Tools.
  • TradingView: Charting Tools.

I currently use Coinbase seems to provide me with everything i need to know. Any other resources out there?
Coin stats is your go-to for tracking bitcoin and cryptocurrency. With this app you’ll be able to view crypto prices in real time along with essential market data. Coin Stats is ideal for new and experienced traders.
Post automatically merged:

Coin stats is your go-to for tracking bitcoin and cryptocurrency. With this app you’ll be able to view crypto prices in real time along with essential market data. Coin Stats is ideal for new and experienced traders.

I use blockchain for this purpose because Ithe is easy for me.

Currently, I used coingecko and coinmarketcap. You can have to them either by downloading their app or you visit them. These softwares are very good for me because they do keep you updated about what is happening in market.

As an investor in the crypto currency exchange Business I'm using coinmarketcap to monitor the activities of each coin on the Digital currency exchange platform. For example this platform will allow me to check the upward and the downward price of each coin and also allows you to day trade if you don't want to invest for long time

I am currently using Luno and coinbase applications to get all the information that I need about any of the cryptocurrencies, Luno is particularly my best source for any cryptocurrencies information that i want to know about, i prefers It over coinbase in that aspect.

Using different apps for different purposes i use coinmarketcap to see all cryptos generally. I also make use of coingecko also for gauging liquidity. I also use trading view to analyse a coin if its in an uptrend or downtrend. Several other coins and tools are used as well.

Using different apps for different purposes i use coinmarketcap to see all cryptos generally. I also make use of coingecko also for gauging liquidity. I also use trading view to analyse a coin if its in an uptrend or downtrend. Several other coins and tools are used as well.

I am using coinEx . It is easy to understand and easy to Use. So I'll use further more but after some duration if i access to any other tool or wallet also. But there are many tools, wallets and software for this purpose.

I use many cryptocurrency exchange site application to monitor the cryptocurrency market . I have also enabled notification on some of the coins . This enable me to know when there was a fall or rise in the price of the selected coins . This has helped me not to miss out on market .

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back