What's new

What software/tools are you currently using to keep track of cryptocurrencies?

I also use many exchanges to check for some metrics and data but after all analysis have been done i eventually buy what i want to buy in Binance.
Tab Trader is another app i use to monitor changes in the market and this useful to monitor price actions.

I have the Exodus wallet and also the Coinbase wallet. Both of those show the status of the wallet and the coins. So I do make use of the software and the currency wallet for myself. I think wallet and the wallet based dashboard that shows you conversion rates and also the current prices are more than enough to use.

Google is the best site to know about any thing, you don't need to download any app or tool and you can check it any time and that is updated. But i have one site B4U and i check it on daily basis every cryptocurency update available there at any time.

What software are you currently using to keep track of cryptocurrencies?

I currently use Coinbase seems to provide me with everything i need to know. Any other resources out there?
I prefer to use BlockFolio. The App provides updates for almost all coins out there and it is very easy to navigate through.

Luno
Roqqu
Binance
These are the application that I currently use to send, receive and invest crypto currency but ever since the ban on crypto currency, I have been using roqqu and binance more.

I have recently registered on coinbase and I am tracking various crypto currency through coinbase. However, coinbase does not support a lot of popular crypto currencies like doge and BNB.

Traditional financial services have legal, monetary, and institutional support, but cryptocurrencies do not. Cryptocurrencies, on the other hand, provide confidence through technology.

I currently use Coinbase seems to provide me with everything i need to know. Any other resources out there?
The software and tools that you can use to keep track and monitor crypto currency coin marketcap, blockchain.info, cointracking.info and trading view.

I have not used tools to keep track of any cryptocurrency before, but I think there should be some kind of settings in the wallet where one can be able to do that

I am using web wallets as well as smartphone wallets. I have never used desktop wallets or hardware wallets. But soon I might start using desktop wallet as this is the safest way to store your coins
I think hardware is the safest because it will require someone to know your code in order to steal your funds. Mobile and desktop wallets can be hacked easily using hacking apps that can drain your funds.

I don't actually have a specific place where i keep track of the latest happenings in the crypto world. I get some information form luno, while there are times i use google and i also get updates from Bizdustry

Mostly ninety percent of the people normally uses coinbase as the tracker of their crypto currency but i personally prefer using my luno wallet account to keep track of my crypto currency.

In as much as social media especially Twitter is my biggest source of news for cryptocurrency news mobile applications like coinmarketcap and also investing.com .

I am a cryptocurrency trader, so I have a lot of applications that makes me keep track of my cryptocurrencies and also the price movement of each cryptocurrency.

Most mobile wallets come with inbuilt price tracker for most listed coins. It's also shows it's gain or loss in percentage so it's very easy to track. Trustwallet and tokenpocket has this feature. You can also use Coingecko and coinmarketcap.

I use a lot of cryptocurrency exchange platforms to monitor cryptocurrencies. I use coinbase, binance, quidax and luno to monitor the growth of cryptocurrency. All these apps have proven to be effective and reliable.
Gone are the days when people manually keep their financial record because in the end they all get messed up and actually loses their value which is why making use of software and application is far more better. Binance is My favorite.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back