What rock sub genres do you listen to?

Kaynil

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Nov 23, 2016
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I figured it could be a good idea to have a rock poll to see where the tastes of the community lie. This was sparked because in another thread we were talking about '60s rock compared to today and how it has evolved, so it would be interesting to see what we're into.

I also made sure to include an option in case what you had in mind is not there, feel free to go in detail in your replies if that's the case. I made it so you can choose as many options as you like in the poll.

So what sub-genres of rock are you into?

They have a lot of subgenres of rock out there to pick from , and some of these are funny and I was not aware of the variety of these rock subgenres - some of these include art punk, bent edge, boogie rock, dark wave, digital hardcore, gypsy punk, horror punk, industrial metal, pub rock, and wizard rock. My favorites include folk rock and indie rock!

Well, as a rock lover and it being my favorite style of music, this is difficult, but I will always love classic rock a little more than the others, but I also like hard rock, alternative rock, garage rock and other derivatives such as heavy metal, death metal and nu metal, hell yeah!! 🤘🤘

I am more into classical rock. Some of my favorite rock bands are The Doors, and Pink Floyd (they are sometimes categorized as a progressive rock band), Deep Purple and Led Zeppelin (usually classified as Hard Rock), and last but not least Jimi Hendrix.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back