What's new

What reasons made you choose Bitcoin ahead of other coins?

I think Bitcoin is the king of all crypto market because it was the first ever crypto which was created and beside that all crypto market depends on bitcoin.
Yes exactly. It is the first cryptocurrency in existence and other cryptocurrency follows bitcoins as well. So does it really mean that we should be relying on bitcoins if we are interested to trade alternative cryptocurrency ?

I don't really know what this altcoins are, I'll much appreciate it if you explain further, I know if cryptocurrency like Bitcoin but what's the difference between altcoins and real cryptocurrency.
In cryptocurency bitcoin is the coin that is seen as the leading and main coin in cryptocurency and the reference,then the other coin like litcoin,etherium,shiba,bnb,etc are all called altnative coin or altcoin for short.

When it comes to investing in Crypto, Bitcoin comes first because it is an automatic choice.Bitcoin has entered the crypto market and no currency is wandering around it.Anyone who invests in Bitcoin makes a lot of money at the right time.And there are many websites that pay in Bitcoin so people like Bitcoin.
I don't understand what you mean by saying that investment in cryto with Bitcoin is an automatic choice. Do you mean as I am now,if I want to invest in cryto it's a most to start with Bitcoin?

Yes exactly. It is the first cryptocurrency in existence and other cryptocurrency follows bitcoins as well. So does it really mean that we should be relying on bitcoins if we are interested to trade alternative cryptocurrency ?
Most of the time the answer is yes because the whole market depends on bitcoin unless there is a good news or a good tweet about a certain crypto.

In cryptocurency bitcoin is the coin that is seen as the leading and main coin in cryptocurency and the reference,then the other coin like litcoin,etherium,shiba,bnb,etc are all called altnative coin or altcoin for short.
That's true, Bitcoin is the face of all the cryptocurrencies I guess, we have a lot of cryptocurrencies out there but I don't think we have a crypto as good as Bitcoin.

Most of the time the answer is yes because the whole market depends on bitcoin unless there is a good news or a good tweet about a certain crypto.
Exactly , That is why so many cryptocurrency investors will always choose to follow certain influencers such as Elon musk or any other one that deals with cryptocurrency and is capable of having a huge influence in the price of a particular cryptocurrency.

The reason why I like Bitcoin is because it's the best cryptocurrency we are having, Bitcoin is the face of cryptocurrencies that's why I prefer it over other's.

That's true, Bitcoin is the face of all the cryptocurrencies I guess, we have a lot of cryptocurrencies out there but I don't think we have a crypto as good as Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is the most popular and one of if not the most capitalize coin,but I don't think it is the most traded,the thing about Bitcoin is it's high gas fees.

I choose Bitcoin initially for reason because I just follow my friends who came from philipine and start mining . until I realized that it's changing life crypto currency. Sadly they took my account and left me empty

Bitcoin is the most popular and one of if not the most capitalize coin,but I don't think it is the most traded,the thing about Bitcoin is it's high gas fees.
That's true, not all people will afford to buy Bitcoin despite the fact it's nicely moving to the downside but it's still expensive to a lot of people, especially someone like me.

That's true, not all people will afford to buy Bitcoin despite the fact it's nicely moving to the downside but it's still expensive to a lot of people, especially someone like me.
Very true,I personally do not like trading with Bitcoin, because of the cost of it's coin which one cannot afford,and also their high gas fees and network congestion is another.

Very true,I personally do not like trading with Bitcoin, because of the cost of it's coin which one cannot afford,and also their high gas fees and network congestion is another.
That's true, not all people like trading cryptocurrencies online, if you want to trade cryptos you also need to have the experience on how they works.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back