What really impress around cryptocurrency

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
When it comes to cryptocurrency, their are factors/features that made you to transact around it. We all have reasons why we choose to command transactions, and invest through it.
What features of Cryptocurrency really impressed you the most that made you to adopt it as one of your favourite online means of transactions??

One of the things that made Cryptocurrencies attractive for me is the fact that you need no qualifications to hold some and also, the fact that it gives my funds more value even more than in foreign currencies.

Cryptocurrencies have caught the attention of the whole world and I am impressed with Crypto because these currencies are growing very fast and making a lot of profit.Another thing is that you don't even need an educational limit to hold it. Anyone can hold it.And instead of investing elsewhere, it's an online platform where you can invest and make a profit.

When it comes to cryptocurrency, their are factors/features that made you to transact around it. We all have reasons why we choose to command transactions, and invest through it.
What features of Cryptocurrency really impressed you the most that made you to adopt it as one of your favourite online means of transactions??
For the fact that there is a big chance of getting richer by the day from your investment in cryptocurrencies is what trips me the most. Yes, it could be the other way around and you lose money but for the fact it always keeps increasing no matter what is the real deal.

I started using cryptocurrency because of my online jobs, I noticed that it's easier and faster to receive payment from most online platforms using cryptocurrency wallets. When the coins started accumulating, I discovered that the more I leave them in my crypto wallet, the more the price increases, so for me it's the ease of transaction and the profit that comes from investing it, that made me start using it.

The feature around Bitcoin that makes me to always prefers Bitcoin as the method of receiving my online payment is their exchange rate to my local fiat currency. It's the highest exchange rate for my local fiat currently.

Cryptocurrency is digital money. That means there’s no physical coin or bill — it’s all online. You can transfer cryptocurrency to someone online without a go-between, like a bank. Bitcoin and Ether are well-known cryptocurrencies, but new cryptocurrencies continue to be created.
People might use cryptocurrencies for quick payments and to avoid transaction fees. Some might get cryptocurrencies as an investment, hoping the value goes up. You can buy cryptocurrency with a credit card or, in some cases, get it through a process called “mining.” Cryptocurrency is stored in a digital wallet, either online, on your computer, or on other hardware.

For the fact that there is a big chance of getting richer by the day from your investment in cryptocurrencies is what trips me the most. Yes, it could be the other way around and you lose money but for the fact it always keeps increasing no matter what is the real deal.
Okay, having that hope to get rich one day from Cryptocurrency makes me feel amazing. That's why I begin early to invest on those rising coins with potential to grow higher in the future, and me profit too.

The main reason why I always like to transact with crypto currencies is that, one has the capability of dealing with any kind of crypto currency of his or her choice without any barrier or restriction from any other individual.

What impresses me most about crypto currency is that it makes you know the right market to trade irrespective of your country and it is immune from general economic system that's being configured to run by government

Regarding crypto-currencies, it's getting fame like fire of forest. Everyone speaks about crypto-currencies just because of profit growth of these are too much. If you invest there you will get profit with no time. Online investment in these crypto-currencies will give you information about every second So you remain up to date by this.

Cryptocurrencies have caught the attention of the whole world and I am impressed with Crypto because these currencies are growing very fast and making a lot of profit.Another thing is that you don't even need an educational limit to hold it. Anyone can hold it.And instead of investing elsewhere, it's an online platform where you can invest and make a profit.

This is simply a time of boom in the crypto currency world. So, I understand how exciting it will be for most of the coins holder, but as a trader in crypto currencies, I am always on the look out where I can earn better and where I can't. It's just a basic decision for us to make in order to always make profit.

I think that one thing that impressed me the most was the anonymity that cryptocurrency has to offer. In this day and age there is a lot of identity theft, so it is safer to not share your information online. Therefore, crypto is a great way that allows you to transact and still purchase stuff without having to share any of this information. Also, I like the fact that it can be found online, which is pretty good for students such as myself in order to earn something a bit extra.

I think that one thing that impressed me the most was the anonymity that cryptocurrency has to offer. In this day and age there is a lot of identity theft, so it is safer to not share your information online. Therefore, crypto is a great way that allows you to transact and still purchase stuff without having to share any of this information. Also, I like the fact that it can be found online, which is pretty good for students such as myself in order to earn something a bit extra.
I never knew you're a student, I was thinking you're a business man. It is safer not to share your personal identity online cos their are cyber theft around the internet scene looking to steal your funds online.

For me ethereum created a blockchain that will accommodate other cryptocurrency project on its network. People are able to deploy their solutions on the blockchain this is what made ethereum the preferred bride to most crypto project.

Mr. Rosenfeld: I’m a mathematics M.Sc. graduate of the Weizmann Institute of Science, specializing in machine learning. I have worked as the head of research of the internet startup Similarweb, where I was in charge of developing algorithms for measuring connections between websites and analyzing web traffic.

I first heard about Bitcoin in March 2011 from a blog post on lesswrong.com. Shortly after I’ve quit my existing job to focus exclusively on activities in this area.
Among other things, I have established the Bitcoin community in Israel, founded Bitcoil – Israel’s first Bitcoin exchange service, and performed mathematical research on the algorithms that underlie the functioning of the Bitcoin and blockchain system.

I now serve as the chairman of the Israeli Bitcoin Association, a nonprofit organization with the goal of maximizing the benefit that the people in Israel gain from the Bitcoin/Blockchain technology.

Mr. Herzog: Eyal Hertzog is a venture-backed technology entrepreneur for over 20 years. Since 2014 Eyal has been working in the cryptocurrency space, beginning with AppCoin, empowering local communities with local currencies, and now Bancor Protocol, an on-chain, fully decentralized conversion solution between tokens connected to the network, through a low-cost, perpetual and adjustable smart contract liquidity mechanism. Bancor successfully completed a record-breaking token sale in June 2017, raising over $153 million for BNT, the Bancor Network Token, which serves as the hub connector for the Bancor Network™, a decentralized liquidity network allowing every integrated token to be instantly converted to any other, with no counterparty.

There many factors of cryptocorrency that makes have interest in it to be using it makes transaction. Without overstatement, crypto currency make me able to convert any foreign corrency to my local one, it makes able to sell my product to any kind of country in the world and collect my money, and then it also gives me opportunity to invest and gain profits.

Decentralization is one of the features that I love about cryptocurrency. Your transactions are not processed by one particular financial institution, you don't pay any charges or tax on your cryptocurrency. The decentralised nature makes it easier and safer to use.

One of the reason i love Cryptocurrencies as a mode of transactions sometimes is because i can get paid through it. Like i can get paid a 10 dollars worth of Bitcoin and that $10 can actually still grow without me doing anything. So in a way it's like you're accepting an investment in a form of a currency which is kinda cool

What really impressed mean about Crypto currencies is the availability of it as a means of making payments online regardless location, this has made making money online more convenient and the fact that is volatile give room for more money making.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back