What's new

What prevented the closing on a property?

Lämmchen

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Mar 15, 2019
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
What could prevent you from closing on a property you wish to purchase?

We had issues at one point when we bought this house, but it was quickly rectified. It had to do with our propane tank and ownership. The previous owner made the claim that it was his, but he had no paperwork. We believed him and said it was okay to move forward with the sale, but then a year later found out that he lied and the propane company still owned the tank.

What could prevent you from closing on a property you wish to purchase?

We had issues at one point when we bought this house, but it was quickly rectified. It had to do with our propane tank and ownership. The previous owner made the claim that it was his, but he had no paperwork. We believed him and said it was okay to move forward with the sale, but then a year later found out that he lied and the propane company still owned the tank.
A propane tang stopped you? How big was it? As for if anything like this happened to me, it has not, but I have friends who've tried to sell houses and some of them are flippers. I know a friend who was going to purchase this house, but later decided against it after they went through the house looking for damage. The house was beyond repair and they figured they weren't going to get the pay they wanted for it, so decided not to pursue the property.

A propane tang stopped you? How big was it? As for if anything like this happened to me, it has not, but I have friends who've tried to sell houses and some of them are flippers. I know a friend who was going to purchase this house, but later decided against it after they went through the house looking for damage. The house was beyond repair and they figured they weren't going to get the pay they wanted for it, so decided not to pursue the property.

The deal didn't fully stop because we agreed not to pursue anything. But the seller downright lied in the contract and in hindsight, we should have just stopped the deal or sued him later. I don't know which. It was frustrating and made us look like nut jobs with the propane company.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back