What's new

What Makes Bitcoin Such A Unique Cryptocurrency?

Good-Person

Ledgendary Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
VIP Standard - 1 Year : BizNotes
Bitcoin is certainly on the top right now and there are many people who still prefer bitcoin over other coins. The fact remains that there is something about bitcoin that many people like. So, what makes bitcoin so unique and special? Why people prefer it over others?

For traders, its the profits they make. It also is less volatile and more predictable when compared with altcoins.

For some people, it's a store of value and a means to transact without being restricted by the limits of fiat

As a Nigerian for example I can be able to receive payment from any country in the world at a very little fee of sometimes even less than $1 and in less than 5 minutes.

One thing that makes bitcoin to be so unique and most preferable is the fact that it was the first cryptocurrency to be formed. That makes it so popular. Moreover, it is most trusted unlike new cryptocurrencies that sprout then disappear suddenly.

Bitcoin is certainly on the top right now and there are many people who still prefer bitcoin over other coins. The fact remains that there is something about bitcoin that many people like. So, what makes bitcoin so unique and special? Why people prefer it over others?
bitcoin is therefore the most unique value Because it has the highest value and is one of the most valuable cryptocurrencies ever.Nowadays the trend of online business has increased a lot, that is people trade in bitcoin and earn money.

Bitcoin has the most secured network. Bitcoin is also completely decentralized. Most of the currencies we see today are not decentralized in a true sense as they are being controlled by some organisations, including ethereum.

I believe that what make bitcoin so unique more than the rest cryptocurrency is it acceptability, as bitcoin is the most acceptable cryptocurrency in the world and can be used as a means of payment

Instead of being governed by a central bank or state like fiat currencies, it consists of a peer-to-peer community of users that authenticate money transfers and uphold the network's cybersecurity.

Sometimes I usually marvel at the kind of security that the btc network has and what makes it very fast, more faster than the conventional banking system and it amazes me a lot

I believe that what make bitcoin so unique more than the rest cryptocurrency is it acceptability, as bitcoin is the most acceptable cryptocurrency in the world and can be used as a means of payment
Bitcoin is generally accepted all over the world. The worldwide acceptability is what make it unique and special coins. And I think it's one of the, if not the first ever, coins to be formed.

Bitcoin is generally accepted all over the world. The worldwide acceptability is what make it unique and special coins. And I think it's one of the, if not the first ever, coins to be formed.
Bitcoin is one of the best coin to invest on, I think it will be better to know more about a specific coin before investing on it, but the Bitcoin has good value since the time it was launched.

Bitcoin is one of the best coin to invest on, I think it will be better to know more about a specific coin before investing on it, but the Bitcoin has good value since the time it was launched.
You're right, it's easy to invest on bitcoin because it can be easily predicted. When it's price is low, you buy. And when bitcoin price begin to rise astronomically, you can be rest assured that it'll still fall back. This will give you knowledge to sell it's price is high.

Bitcoin is not accepted everywhere in the world as a legal tender, at least I know for a fact that bitcoin is not accepted in my country as there is a ban on all forms of cryptocurrency in my country.

You're right, it's easy to invest on bitcoin because it can be easily predicted. When it's price is low, you buy. And when bitcoin price begin to rise astronomically, you can be rest assured that it'll still fall back. This will give you knowledge to sell it's price is high.
Yes even though it depends on the method you're doing, I see some people out there, they tend to trade the Bitcoin rather than investing on it, don't you think investing will bring more profit.

Bitcoin is a unique cryptocurrency because it is the first cryptocurrency and other cryptocurrencies are modelled after it.

Moreso, Bitcoin is more predictable and has more trust in the midst of Crypto enthusiasts.

Bitcoin is a very unique cryptocurrency and that is why it is expected for each and every individual would love to make money in the crypto space to adopt bitcoin investment.

Bitcoin is really a unique coin in the crypto market. It has so many unique features that make it unique, like, for me, bitcoin mining. Bitcoin mining is not easy for small miners because bitcoin mining equipment is so costly, and still so many years remain to mine all bitcoins.

The high degree of volatility in bitcoin makes it unique because the volatility is what rakes in more money for those who are able to make profit and it is also otherwise, you're going to lose your money.

The reason bitcoin is unique is because it is the first-ever cryptocurrency and since then it has been work since stronger. Another thing is that it is the cryptocurrency with the highest market cap.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back