What's new

What made polkadot so popular during its early intro to crypto world??

Polkadot is a very good crypto coin and it has allowed a lot of people make some little profit from there Investment. The thing is a lot of pumpers are holding the coin and it's really helping it to go higher more than what people think

Its a big disappointing seeing polkadot going down from its highest benchmark being $40 to $12+ at the moment. That's more than -200% in the last three months.

Right now it is experiencing a very massive crash but you can't dent that polkadot Is a very good project and one that people should invest in a lot as it would soon make strong moves.

Polkadot is coming to my hearing for the first time but I'm very impressed with it's rate of growth. I believe this is due to the rate of demand for the coin in substitute for the popular ones that are expensive to buy.

Seriously it's actually not my first time to hear about the project but I had other projects that are far more important than it then, so I skipped on it and didn't look back.

Polkadot offers the crypto community the opportunity to build outstanding projects on it's platform. The most successful of them is polkastarter which has become a popular launchpad around with successful projects.

IN 2021, we saw rise of a lot of coins, not just polka dot. Even the joke currency like dogecoin became very popular and reached the 6th position according to market cap

That's what I believe, when bitcoin and ethereum start going up a lot of currencies will also have an automatic boost, that was also the case with polka dot.

The investors really pumped money into it by promoting it the best possible way to attract the attention of the top investors who invested heavily to increase the coin's value.
But does polkdot have any potential project t that is backing it. Because for the coin not to have crashed then there's possibility its it as a reality project.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back