What's new

What is your recommended PTC sites to advertise?

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
For advertisement, I suggest you should try adbtc, coinpayu and cointiply. I think adbtc is most recommended for because it seems to be the one with low advertising package and average traffic. You can also try faucetpay microwallet, it's also good for advertising purpose.

I would recommend Beer Money Forum website to advertise on. Also there a beer money sub-reddit, this place is full of target audience for your website.

I got to know about Bizdustry from forumCoin so I wouldn't recommend that one for you. Other sites I can recommend are GTPlanet, BuxInside, Neobux, PrizeRebel, Paidverts, HeedYou, Ojoo,

two paid to click sites I use to earn satoshis are adbtc and coinpayu, both are great and stable ptc sites, the prices to advertise there are quite low as well, you can advertise on there with as little as you want there's not really a minimum it just depends on the settings of your ad and how many visitors you want.

What are your recommended PTC sites to advertise? PTC Stands for Paid To Click and is one of the best methods of gaining traffic to a website. Please tell me some recommendations and what you think of the service.
I don't think PTC sites can be labeled as "one of the best methods of gaining traffic to a website." When you are using ad networks like adsense, you should avoid using PTC sites for advertising. Even when your advertiser does not mind PTC traffic, traffic from PTC does not help to generate revenue, the users of PTC click ad just because they earn an incentive for clicking ad, and they do not give much importance to the product/service being advertised.

Maybe you can try neobux or adbtc. Neobux is a very old ptc site and has a huge userbase. Asbtv is recent compared to neobux, but is also has active users. By the way, what you are trying to promote on ptc. promotion on ptc works ony for ptc or gpt sites. promoting of paid to post site does not work.

What are your recommended PTC sites to advertise? PTC Stands for Paid To Click and is one of the best methods of gaining traffic to a website. Please tell me some recommendations and what you think of the service.
I will recommend, faucetcrypto.com and firefaucet.win, these two have tons of subscribers and visitors daily with many activities every minute.

They also pay claims to subscribers, they keep to their word. I know advertisers will get exposure and traffic eventually.

The PTC sites that I know and am aware us the neobux, paidtoclick, adzbazar. All these sites are paid to click sites and I have tried two out of it. These two I have tried or am trying hasn't yet paid. The most interesting one is jecoplay. It's quick.

The ptc sites that I would personally recommend would be Star clicks, Timebucks, and Neobux. They are recognized sites where workers are very aware of the clicks they must give on a daily basis, and the company places a certain time that must be dedicated to the site in order to receive payment.

I run adsense ads, therefore, I do not advertise my site through PTC sites. If I advertise on PTC, adsense will term this as incentives traffic. Adsense does not like paid traffic (incentive ads). If you want to advertise on PTC, make sure the site is not running adsense.

I was not aware that you cannot use PTC when you are running adsense on your site. Thank you very much for sharing this information. If I had not known this I would have committed this mistake

If you want to bring more members to your site (for instance on forums), PTC can be helpful as these sites have members looking forward to earn money. However, if yo want to bring traffic to your site from PTC, it does not help much.

Starclicks is the best post to click website that I know this is because it is the post to click website that I know and I make use of. They are highly reliable and effective.

From the beginning neobux have always been my favorite PTC sites to earn more cash ,and i have also given starclix and other paid to click platform a try to

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back