Matan_z

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 24, 2022
USD
$3.6400USD
Biznotes
Calisthenics is basically exercising just without a gym (that's the idea) it is a bunch of exercises where you lift your own weight and equipments are almost not needed.
There are the common exercises as of: pushups, squats, pull ups, muscle ups, crunches and more.
What I really like about Calisthenics is that you can do it everywhere and then you don't have excuses! as long as you have a floor under you - you can do most of the exercises for a full body weight exercise. I am doing Calisthenics for half a year and I have really enjoyed every moment of it, I have achieved a body of a greek god and I am proud of my progress.
It's indeed not as common as a gym workout but it has it's benefits and many would agree that it is more cool :).

I have always been the kind of person that loves working out on my own at home. I don't need the gym to work out. I have constructed my own work out tools in the past and they were ever effective in helping me achieve my goals.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back