What's new

What is your favourite soda drink?

Deleted member 403

What is your favorite soda drink? I drink a variety of fizzy drinks. Although, if I had to pick one, it would probably be Pepsi Max.

Pepsi is also one of my favorite soda drinks as well. But I don't drink it all the time. I only made sure I drink it once In a while so that I don't keep taking in the bunch of the sugar contents it contains

Pepsi is my favorite though my doctor advised me to quit it. But I can't do without it. I'm addicted to it that even if eating I must drink it or else I won't be able to eat.

The new lemons Sprite drink is the best in the market right now for me because I think it continues amount of sugar and the test is quite refreshing because I'm a lot of people choose to go for it because of a low sugar content and also because you always feel good with anything you are taking

I liked many drinks, but coke has been the best for me, I like drinks, most especially chilled ones, but many people dislikes it because of it taste, many people say it has alot of sugar content , that's people with diabities.

Seems like I don't really have a fave when it has to do with soda drinks but out of all, I can't end my most fun filled day without "Coke".

Of all the soda drinks, Pepsi is my favorite but I don't take it all the time but whenever I do, would have to detoxify myself.

My favorite drink is Coca Cola, its taste is unexplainable and make me get to a nice relaxation level everytime I drink it. My father was the one to let me know about that specific drink and since then I drink it a few times a week and never regrets!.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back