What is your favorite quote?

Kingstone

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Jul 29, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
There are tonnes of great quotes out there ranging from those related to science, arts, love, friendship, romance, nature, passion, death, and many others. These quotes pass messages to us and when we think about them, we become intertwined with the words as if they are talking to us directly.
One such quote I have found to be great is " you only live once". It makes me reflect on the importance of life and to live life with care.
Share your favorite quotes and how they have motivated you.

"WHAT IS WORTH DOING AT ALL IS WORTH DOING WELL" that is my favorite quote, it has help me that have a right attitude towards work and whatever I am doing, I first heard of it from my dad and since then I have been living with that quote in mind.

I don't really have a favourite quote but I just fall in love with quotes especially when they suit my mood or have something in common with my past life and it motivates me or encourage me

"WHAT IS WORTH DOING AT ALL IS WORTH DOING WELL" that is my favorite quote, it has help me that have the right attitude towards work and whatever I am doing, I first heard of it from my dad and since then I have been living with that quote in mind.
I'm glad that quote has helped you to do things right. And I hope you will also pass it onto your children. Some quotes are inspiring and they tend to help us when we are faced with issues about life and we need the courage to move on

I have many quotes and I really enjoyed it ,these quote are
it is not a mistake to make a mistake but it is a mistake to repeat the same mistake,this quotes helps allot ,this is just one of it

There are tonnes of great quotes out there ranging from those related to science, arts, love, friendship, romance, nature, passion, death, and many others. These quotes pass messages to us and when we think about them, we become intertwined with the words as if they are talking to us directly.
One such quote I have found to be great is " you only live once". It makes me reflect on the importance of life and to live life with care.
Anytime am in a though situation I always remember this quote. A bend road is not an end road, follow that road it will lead you somewhere. This quote keeps me going anytime am tired

My favourite quote has always inspired me even up to this day and it has always been about time,it says there is no time to check time

My favourite quote would be "tough times don't last but tough people do". This is a quote from a book by Robert Schuller. Whenever i go through thin times, I remember the quote and it gives me strength to persevere.

Personally I do not have a favorite quote but I really love any quote that is inspiring, motivating and quotes about life, they usually make think and reason things. And it also depends on my mood at that moment.

My favorite quote is "The best thing to be is yourself". It always reminds me that there's no one exactly like me all around the world and i shouldn't compare myself with others because i'm unique.

that's true, there are many qoutes that I love ,my best quote is in every bitter experience there is lesson to be learnt ,I learnt from my bitter experience , and won't repeat that same mistake.
Post automatically merged:

that's true, there are many qoutes that I love ,my best quote is in every bitter experience there is lesson to be learnt ,I learnt from my bitter experience , and won't repeat that same mistake.

I hv a lot of favorites. But this always inspire me to take a step on a difficult path. "You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try."

My favorite quote is "Strong People Stands Up For Themselves, Stronger People Stands Up For Everyone"

I like watching of movies and I don't consider it as a way of wasting time but chatting on social media is just a pure waste of time to me and that is just one of the reason I do not really concentrate on chatting online, I watch movie but I don't consider it As wasting of time.

My favourite quote is "MAKE HAY WHEN THE SUN SHINES" it means one should do the right thing at the right time, the second quote is "NEVER GIVE UP" .

My favourite quotes are "what is worth doing is worth doing poorly until you learn how to do it better" this quotes teaches someone never to be afraid to make mistake. We can only get better after making an attempt and fail.

A character in the animated series called "Arcane" told to a sick successful doctor the next quote "It's a sad truth that those who shine brightest often burn fastest" it means that sometimes even the most successful people might have a big fall, if its to get sick or to lose your company, life arent perfects and things might ruin your periods.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back