What's new

What is your Favorite Hot Drink ?

My favourite hot drink is a well prepared, creamy coffee. It gives me the sense of relaxation and excitement at the same time. Whenever I need to destress it is my go to move for that.

Have many favorite drinks, but coke has been the best for me, I love coke, but many people dislikes it, due to its sugar content, but I still love it especially chilled ones

Honestly speaking I don't have a favorite drink, but I have a drink I do dislike,drinks like feruz,Sprite, fearless and so on this are the drinks I do dislike.

I like how chocolate drinks, they are always very warm and inviting and it relaxes my nerves and makes me think straight about anything I have on my mind,to me it is the best

Hot chocolate is my favourite. I drink it when I'm at home and when I'm always at a restaurant as my beverage. I take nothing other than hot chocolate.

I don't usually take hot drinks yet, there was a time I tasted a hot drink, it was bitter and can hot someone in the heart so I stopped it, I think it makes people hot tempered.

My favorite hot drink is Coco its simply a great mix of milk and chocolate which are both things I like. If I drink it it is usually at the morning when I'm eating a nice salad or a toast. People were always telling me that coffee is the best hot drink but I always hated it and I dont even think that I will like it when I get older.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back