What's new

What Is Your Favorite Game Developer?

kensonplays

Familiar Face
Sep 20, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Currently, I would have to say Toys For Bob. They made the Spyro Reignited Trilogy, and hopefully, they are working on a new game, because Spyro's 25th anniversary is this year, it actually was earlier this month, or next year, which is the year of the Dragon.

My second favorite game developer would probably be Studio Wildcard. They made Ark survival evolved, and they are releasing a remaster version of the game next month.

I would have to say Activision simply due to the fact that I think Call of Duty rocks!

I have two that are my favorites, both Square Enix with its Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest and Kingdom Hearts sagas, and Rockstar, with franchises like GTA, Red Dead Redemption or Bully.

I'd have to say someone like Hideo Kojima, who made the Metal Gear Solid series. My favorite of the bunch being Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater. It was just one of those near perfect games to me, and he has usually done pretty good when it comes to developing games.

Newest Directory Listings

Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back