Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
What would you say is your favorite art style? I would have to say my favorite is probably from Fernando Botero. He makes art that features heavy set people, well obese people, much like myself. Anyway, his art is fun and also special in a way. I think it's more honest than anything. I just really like the simple art style and how funny people and even pets in his art looks. Look up his work, you will probably like it. :)

There are a number of art styles in the world, but the one that speaks to me is Impressionism. This style emphasizes capturing the fleeting effects of light and atmosphere, often using visible brushstrokes and vibrant colors.

I love painting especially oil paint on canvas. I get this sense of being a great artist when I take the brush in my hand. I have made a few abstract paintings.

I love painting especially oil paint on canvas. I get this sense of being a great artist when I take the brush in my hand. I have made a few abstract paintings.
I have bought a few couple of painting as well. I do love it when the painting is done on nature. It does make my heart to have some relief. I hope you can teach me the skill of making abstract painting if you don't mind.

I have always wanted to get into Da Vinci's arts because I always find them fascinating but for reason or another, I wasn't getting that strong connection in my rooting. Everything changed after I watched the TV drama series Da Vinci's Demons. It opened my inner sights to his arts and ever since then, it's been my favourite art style.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back