What's new

What is the safest digital wallet?

To answer this question which of the crypto currency wallets is more secured, I think your location determines also you can check from people's review, as for me here, I have been using luno and payer and it's been working fine

Most secure is trust wallet and luno wallet, luno wallet enable me to transfer funds to my local bank account
I don't think there's anything called "safe or safest" as far as internet is concerned. what if we all wake up tomorrow only to discover there's no internet anymore, what happens to the BlockChain technologies as well? All gone! all bitcoin gone, all ETH gone! We can only appraise those online wallets as far as internet is still here with us

I don't think there's anything called "safe or safest" as far as internet is concerned. what if we all wake up tomorrow only to discover there's no internet anymore, what happens to the BlockChain technologies as well? All gone! all bitcoin gone, all ETH gone! We can only appraise those online wallets as far as internet is still here with us
Come to think of it, what you said is true, but I don't think we should see internet that way cos it has been reliable for a while but if we were to look at the bad side or the worst case scenario, I would say internet is something we all should be careful about.

But I think you are looking at it the other way, the reason why I chose these two wallet is because they have been around for almost 4-5 years.

Well for me I think luno wallet and coinbase are the best, luno wallet is fast,accurate and reliable. Coin base is good too cause it sells crypto currencies at reduced price . I strongly recommend this two for you, you will love them.

Im using a lot of different Cryptocurrency wallets but i guess coinbase is the safest one for me. I never heard anything about security issues about them, never seen anyone complaining about being hacked or get their money stolen. So coinbase for me.

for me the best digital wallet standout among the rest will be Trust In Wallet because the best of there feature is there focusing on user privacy and it doesn't store any of user data and it allows there user to save there key in there own device

There are many digitaĺ wallets on the net but with no doubt some of them are better than the rest . So witch ones are the best and have better services ?
We choose a digital wallets when were it is possible to withdraw to physical money so we can trust or use that wallet or a wallet has a trade function to other wallets where we can invest, trade, deposit etc.

To the best of my knowledge, I still prefer crypto.com because of its safety and security. I prefer luno as well because it charges low compare to other wallets and it is user friendly.

Well for me I think coinbase wallet is the best. Coinbase wallet is known for being one of the safest digital currency wallets to store your cryptos in. It's easy-to-use, is designed quite well, and will protect your coins with multiple security features example 2-FA.

There are many digitaĺ wallets on the net but with no doubt some of them are better than the rest . So witch ones are the best and have better services ?
I have been used different Wallace but I think binance is most favourable in respect of security. they did verification with phone number and email and can't open account into any other device with that verification. There are also giving two way authentication which is can be made by Google authenticator.

There are so many safe and reliable digital wallets out there, but choose the one that suits you. Maybe you can transfer directly to your bank account. You can choose the Luno wallet, but if you just keep daily transactions you can choose Trust wallet, Coinbase or Blockchain.

I have been used to our three different cryptocurrency wallet. I found that trust wallet is really good in respect of security. They make security with the help of a 12 word sequence code. If you forget that 12 world secret code its mean that you would forget your whole amount.

CASH APP
Cash App was released in 2014 and allows users to make contactless buyers with their iPhone or iPad, only with the iPhone 6 or newer. This digital wallet stores your credit and debit card information, like many other digital wallets. However, this info is converted into tokens that only can be accessed with your fingerprint. In other words, it’s one of the most secure wallets available.
Cash App also has another product appropriately called Wallet. This handy app stores everything from boarding passes, concert and movie tickets, loyalty cards, and coupons.

The word safest digital wallet, Its hard to say what is the best of the best wallet. It depends on the user who used it. My recommedations about digital wallet in crypto is Trust Wallet, There are many positive feed backs by other users. Coinbase is also great crypto wallet and exchanger. Other Users used Paypal and android Pay as digital wallet. Now it depends on you, which is the best and safest and most all fit for you ;)

Here is list of some digital wallet.
Coin base, finance, PayPal, finance, truswallet, Android Pay. ...
Samsung Pay. ...
Payoneer
Venmo. ...
Alipay. ...
Walmart Pay
Post automatically merged:

Sure digital wallets are safe and secured but when it comes to best I have seen so far here is list of some of them.
Coin base, finance, PayPal, finance, truswallet, Android Pay. ...
Samsung Pay. ...
Payoneer.
Trust wallet.
Payoneer.
Luno
Walmart Pay.

Last edited:
I don't think there is any wallet amongst others that can or should be considered as the safest. The truth is they are all similar to each other in one way or the other. Though I make use of some you can consider them. Luno, trust wallet etc

Digital wallets have been around in some form for years, but recently, the technology has grown to become a major part of the way we make transactions across the world. If you're interested in why you might want to adopt a digital wallet, read more.

Like someone have said up there, it depends on your location to know the best cryptocurrency wallet. For Nigerians or Africans it is definitely luno, trust wallet and a few of them.
If you are residing in the United States or other countries, then coinbase is definitely the best.

For me, the trust wallet stands between them, because of their friendly interface and many commercial sites recommend and work with them, binary, easy crypto. Naming some of them will recommend them every day and always.
Post automatically merged:

For me, the trust wallet stands between them, because of their friendly interface and many commercial sites recommend and work with them, binary, easy crypto. Naming some of them will recommend them every day and always.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back