What's new

What is The Reason for the Downfall of Readcash or Noise.cash?

Salt

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Aug 9, 2018
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I came to know about these websites long ago and even joined Noise. cash on the recommendation of a friend but since I was unable to understand how things/ earnings work on the website I left it the same day I joined it. But I came to know that some users made good money from the website like $5 or even $10 in a day and at this time they are almost out of any active members.

What is The Reason for the Downfall of Readcash or Noise. cash?

I never knew about the rise of these sites, therefore, I also do not know about the downfall. However, I am aware of these platforms. They were using BCH, which I think is not a successful coin.

The reason for downfall was the impractical way to pay the users. Both these websites were paying with the tip option and it's not a practical thing as per my view.

I never knew about the rise of these sites, therefore, I also do not know about the downfall. However, I am aware of these platforms. They were using BCH, which I think is not a successful coin.
I joined only noise.cash but was confused about how it works so I left the website the day I joined and dislike the website

I joined only noise.cash but was confused about how it works so I left the website the day I joined and dislike the website
Many users claim they earned almost $5 and even $10 on days with noise.cash just with tips they used to get from bot

I also saw posts of many users who are also part of forum coin and Referral Index forum claiming they managed to get daily payments of $5 to bch and this could be the reason for its downfall and something happened on Read.cash

These platforms I learnt were paying users unrealistic amounts for activities. And they couldn't sustain it, that's why they had to close down.

I also feel they paid so much to users in its early days that now its struggling to survive and may close down very soon

I came to know about these websites long ago and even joined Noise. cash on the recommendation of a friend but since I was unable to understand how things/ earnings work on the website I left it the same day I joined it. But I came to know that some users made good money from the website like $5 or even $10 in a day and at this time they are almost out of any active members.

What is The Reason for the Downfall of Readcash or Noise. cash?
I am also part of the people who were able to make up to $10 in a day but I think they ran out of funds

They used to pay big even for small work and were unable to earn revenue accordingly so they are about to shut down

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back