What's new

What is the next 100x coin in your opinion?

Yes you're right by saying this, the crypto market is unpredictable, things changes everytime and the crypto market seems to obey the law of demand and supply theory.
It is even the main reason why I never get to fully involve myself in crypto currencies related activities.

It is just so bad and we have to be careful.

It is even the main reason why I never get to fully involve myself in crypto currencies related activities.

It is just so bad and we have to be careful.
Yes the fact that the crypto market is not predictable, is not easy for one to predict how the Market is going, either to buy or sell, but if I may ask which other online business are you into apart from the bizdustry.

I think Luna classic would be one of the coins of the next bull run. Shitcoins narratives is not yet exhausted, and it would be worth it to hold some doge, lunc and shiba

I think that right now it is impossible to do a x100 in the conditions that the market is in and it will take time but for the next bull market I don't know if it will do a x100 but I think Polkadot, cosmos or even ADA will rise a lot

These coins have large market caps, so maybe a 10x can be expected from them, bit a 100x is probably too much, especially ADA.
I think that right now it is impossible to do a x100 in the conditions that the market is in and it will take time but for the next bull market I don't know if it will do a x100 but I think Polkadot, cosmos or even ADA will rise a lot

I recently read online that Baby Doge has managed to surge by 95 percent. Shiba also has gained value by 21 percent. I think a lot of meme tokens will gain value by 100 percent but none of these coins will continue to hold that position.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back