What's new

What is the next 100x coin in your opinion?

Chibson

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 17, 2021
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
The success of Shiba Inu and some other cryptocurrencies has made so many people including myself to be searching seriously for the next 100x coin.

I heard a story of someone who invested $1000 on Shiba Inu and it dipped to $70 during bear season and in the next to bull run, that money turned to millions of Dollars.

I have seen a few cryptocurrencies that are very promising such as Optimism(OP) that was recently launched, Dopewars paper(Paper), and a few others. So in your opinion, what is that cryptocurrency you think would do 100x in the next bull season?.

this is a very tough question to answer, as the answer to this would ultimately make such person a millionaire if it is correct, but predicting this is very hard as cryptocurrencies are very volatile in nature and every little thing affects them.

Cryptocurrencies have become very much unpredictable and I do not think if it would be possible for us to get to see some coins that would be able to reach one hundred percent again.

I was almost at a point of getting angry on myself for the reason I didn't invest in the cryptocurrency at first when I saw it . I was just so lazy about researching on new cryptocurrency since I believe most of them are not always reliable.

The success of Shiba Inu and some other cryptocurrencies has made so many people including myself to be searching seriously for the next 100x coin.

I heard a story of someone who invested $1000 on Shiba Inu and it dipped to $70 during bear season and in the next to bull run, that money turned to millions of Dollars.

I have seen a few cryptocurrencies that are very promising such as Optimism(OP) that was recently launched, Dopewars paper(Paper), and a few others. So in your opinion, what is that cryptocurrency you think would do 100x in the next bull season?.
It is difficult to answer this question but I think doing your own researches about it will be a better choice because you can learn about crypto and beside that find gems.

I have no idea on what you are saying, I don't know much about cryptocurrencies I'll much appreciate it if you explain further, because I'm confused here.

It is difficult to answer this question but I think doing your own researches about it will be a better choice because you can learn about crypto and beside that find gems.
the truth is that there are a lot of cryptocurrency that will do well in the next bull run but most of them may not be known. Doing your research is also important and following their community.

the truth is that there are a lot of cryptocurrency that will do well in the next bull run but most of them may not be known. Doing your research is also important and following their community.
Yes definetly following their community, searching about their staff, tokenomics and roadmap all belongs to researches that you do and I think these are important.

That's great to hear that Shibu is very powerful digital currency. So, I can appreciate your information and I can search about it more to get benefit.

I doubt it would be conceivable for us to see any cryptocurrencies that could ever hit 100% during the bull season again, since the crypto market has grown to be quite erratic.

I doubt it would be conceivable for us to see any cryptocurrencies that could ever hit 100% during the bull season again, since the crypto market has grown to be quite erratic.
There is a difference between 100% and 100x. A lot of cryptocurrencies has done more than 1,000% and a typical example is SNM. This actually happened this month.

There is a difference between 100% and 100x. A lot of cryptocurrencies has done more than 1,000% and a typical example is SNM. This actually happened this month.
Oh really, I was not aware of this. Thank you so much for bringing my attention to this development. I will do more research about the cryptocurrency you have mentioned and see if it is worth investing in

Oh really, I was not aware of this. Thank you so much for bringing my attention to this development. I will do more research about the cryptocurrency you have mentioned and see if it is worth investing in
I would not even advise you to invest in the cryptocurrency I mentioned earlier because it may not rise for a long time again. It has even dumped a lot and I believe it will dump more.

I would not even advise you to invest in the cryptocurrency I mentioned earlier because it may not rise for a long time again. It has even dumped a lot and I believe it will dump more.
Alright, it is good that you have given me a heads-up whether to invest in this cryptocurrency or not, and I will make sure to take your advice on board, without question.

Alright, it is good that you have given me a heads-up whether to invest in this cryptocurrency or not, and I will make sure to take your advice on board, without question.
Good, some of those cryptocurrencies are just pump-and-dump cryptocurrencies and it is one of the major reason newbies waste their money in the crypto-currency market. those who bought at a low price will make a lot of profit while those who bought at a higher price will lick their wounds.

Good, some of those cryptocurrencies are just pump-and-dump cryptocurrencies and it is one of the major reason newbies waste their money in the crypto-currency market. those who bought at a low price will make a lot of profit while those who bought at a higher price will lick their wounds.
I get your point. These cryptocurrencies in some cases do not have long lifespans, and so they rise in value quite acutely with rug pulling imminent. This is why it is best to be cautious of these type of coins

I get your point. These cryptocurrencies in some cases do not have long lifespans, and so they rise in value quite acutely with rug pulling imminent. This is why it is best to be cautious of these type of coins
Yes, that is why it is important you don't get attached to any cryptocurrency because some of them may lose value at any time. The owners of those cryptocurrencies may also go extinct.

Crypto investors are expecting Ethereum to take over Bitcoin in the future in the cryptocurrency market. It is one of the best cryptocurrencies with 100x Gains in 2025
Crypto investors are expecting Ethereum to take over Bitcoin in the future in the cryptocurrency market. It is one of the best cryptocurrencies with 100x Gains in 2025

I don't think anybody is expecting ethereum to overtake bitcoin anytime soon. Bitcoin remains the foremost cryptocurrency and it is also the most trusted. I don't think ethereum can do 100x in the next bull run.

Cryptocurrencies have become very much unpredictable and I do not think if it would be possible for us to get to see some coins that would be able to reach one hundred percent again.
Yes you're right by saying this, the crypto market is unpredictable, things changes everytime and the crypto market seems to obey the law of demand and supply theory.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back