What's new

What is the most expense gadget in your Wishlist?

Debashis

Writers Service Team
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Aug 6, 2023
USD
$3.5500USD
Biznotes
For me, its the Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra which is about $1623 right now. I can't really afford to spend so much right now which is why it is in my 'wish' list. 😅

Unfortunately, I have never been interested in Android smartphones because I am on Apple's side and that is why I most want the latest iPhone model, but it is not the most expensive purchase that I want. I have plans to buy a TV

LG 75QNED996PB​

worth more than 4 thousand dollars

Most expensive gadget, would probably be the many 4K 70+ inch HD TVs I have on my wishlist. Maybe the gaming pcs and so on. I also have a slew of smart phones, gaming devices, handhelds and more on my wish list. I'm more curious to see how much money it would cost to buy everything on my wish list, that would be crazy high I bet.

65" Class Crystal UHD TU830 is the gadget on my wishlist now. It's sold $649.99 which isn't too expensive. If my plans goes as I have planned it, I should purchase it by the end of the year before Christmas.

65" Class Crystal UHD TU830 is the gadget on my wishlist now. It's sold $649.99 which isn't too expensive. If my plans goes as I have planned it, I should purchase it by the end of the year before Christmas.
All the best for that buddy. 😊

All the best for that buddy. 😊
Thanks buddy. It would be a great way to end the on a high note the way I see it. I would play lots of video games and watch my favourite Christmas movies on a bigger screen. It would be similar like watching in the cinema house.

A custom made desktop computer is the most expensive gadget on my wishlist. Based on the kind of hardware I want to use, it is going to cost me anywhere between $5000 and $9000.

The most expensive gadget on my wishlist is a 4K monitor with 144Hz refresh rate, RTX 4090, high-end gaming motherboard, high-end AMD processor, gaming PSU, 64 GB DDR5 RAM, 1TB fast SSD, and water cooling system which will cost around 3000 USD to 5000 USD.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back