What's new

What is the minimum I would need to invest in Bitcoin?

I honestly agree,
That simple art of risking what you can afford to loose would definitely help in your investment decisions making process.
I am a living evidence.
At the inception of my trading journey, I used to enter the markets with flipping mentality and so I make huge risks entering with huge lots and the results is that I lose my capital.

I am a living evidence.
At the inception of my trading journey, I used to enter the markets with flipping mentality and so I make huge risks entering with huge lots and the results is that I lose my capital.
I did that too, it was after discovering about prop firms that I realized that I could still earn large amount of money while having a small capital and apply proper risk management.

I did that too, it was after discovering about prop firms that I realized that I could still earn large amount of money while having a small capital and apply proper risk management.
This is the deal, propfirm is the way out. It would always teach you how to trade professionally.
I as well intend to venture into one before January next year.

This is the deal, propfirm is the way out. It would always teach you how to trade professionally.
Wow interesting, it would definitely help you on your journey.
You might want to give the FTMO Free trial a shot so that you can practice beforehand.

Wow that's awesome it would be great to have you there but which prop firm are you intending to trade with?
Are there any recommendations you would like me to give it trial?

One thing I like about cryptocurrency is that there's no limit that you can invest, you can invest a lot of money in cryptocurrency and earn a good profits.

Back in 2015 when someone was trying to convince me to invest, I thought I needed $3k to do it, not fully understanding crypto at the time. Boy, if I could kick myself in the butt I would LOL I come to find out years after the fact that you don't need to hold one whole coin. I just want to know what the smallest fraction is at the current value. Does anyone know?
Per my knowledge, I don’t believe there is a minimum amount of money needed to invest in cryptocurrency. However, to fully enjoy the profits of your investment, it would be advisable to invest quite a bit of money

Investment in cryptocurrency has no minimum. You could invest any amount of money that you have. The only challenge is that bitcoin Investment my require higher amount.
It does require a high amount to invest if you want to get something meaningful from your trading and investment,if you are using small amount of money,you might loss your investment when the price fluctuate.

You can invest in bitcoins with as low as $10 but this to me isn't a reasonable amount of money needed for you to earn reasonable profits through bitcoins investment . Bitcoins as a huge cryptocurrency will require a huge sum of money to make reasonable profit.

Technically speaking, you can start investing in Bitcoin with just $1. You can ask someone to send you $1 worth Bitcoin or buy it on an exchange. However, in a practical point of view it might not be possible as you will have to fund your account and you need $5-$10 at least to fund your account. Nevertheless, you can still invest for as low as $5.

Back in 2015 when someone was trying to convince me to invest, I thought I needed $3k to do it, not fully understanding crypto at the time. Boy, if I could kick myself in the butt I would LOL I come to find out years after the fact that you don't need to hold one whole coin. I just want to know what the smallest fraction is at the current value. Does anyone know?

There's nothing like a minimum amount of money you would need before you can invest in Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency. If it's only $20 that you have, you can invest it in Bitcoin or any other coins. Even $5 can buy you Bitcoin. $5 will buy you 0.00019 BTC now.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back