What's new

What is the ideal age for starting to play a video game?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
What do you think is the ideal age for starting to play a video game? In other words, what is the minimum age for playing a video game? I think it depends on the type of game. If the game involves shooting and killing, I think the kid needs to be at least 13 years old. However, if the game is sandbox, puzzle, simulation, etc. a 7-year-old kid can play the game.

I started around 14 and it affected me terribly. I think environment also matters. I would give my kids smartphones when they are as young as 5 and I would install games on it.

There are games for all ages of people. I think every video game should come with the age rating. For advanced video games and adventures, 13 years of age is ideal.

What do you think is the ideal age for starting to play a video game? In other words, what is the minimum age for playing a video game? I think it depends on the type of game. If the game involves shooting and killing, I think the kid needs to be at least 13 years old. However, if the game is sandbox, puzzle, simulation, etc. a 7-year-old kid can play the game.
Little children can play game now but it depends on the kind of game. There are some games that are not good for little children

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back