What's new

What is real estate wholesaling? Why does it matter?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
Real estate wholesaling is a very popular way of earning money in the real estate industry. It involves creating a contract between the seller and the buyer. The buyer can buy the property at a lower rate and then sell the property at a high market value. So, is it really that beneficial?

In my home country, it is usually the developer who sells the property. Properties are also sold by individual property owners or real estate companies. When real estate companies sell property, they either sell on a commission basis or through a process called flipping. The concept in buying in bulk and selling individual units do not exist here, or at least I do not know about it.

The situation in my country is similar to what @DigitalNomad described. However, the developer will buy the land in bulk, develop in bulk (with the permission of the city that owns the land), and sell the sub-divided units to their individual owners. They are literally called "subdivisions".

Real estate wholesaling is a strategy where an investor finds a property at a low price and then sells it to another investor for a higher price. The difference between the purchase price and the selling price is the profit that the wholesaler makes. Real estate wholesaling can be a great way to make money without having to put any money down or take on any risk. However, it's important to understand the rules and regulations around wholesaling, as there can be legal consequences if not done correctly.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back