What's new

What is Lovecoin?

These kind of airdrops are everywhere and I highly doubt they are legit or even worth trying to participate in such airdrops. Those will be mostly shitcoins and dont add any value to the market.
Of course you are right, because now i don't even care with anything like airdrops but what caught my attention is the coin name i like it.

I also got this kind of email sometimes back but I already know they are not legit so I didn't even waste my time. Another one is free coin which I also fell for the scam.
I only wanted to know how legit the coin called lovecoin before knowing what to do about it, but since you are saying its a kind of scam , that means people must not fall for it.

Of course you are right, because now i don't even care with anything like airdrops but what caught my attention is the coin name i like it.
There is also a token called fuckelon lol , this was thr most funny token name I have heard. Maybe people were angry with Elon Musk's intentional activities in crypto made them create this meme coin.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back