What is Gigwalk?

Potuse

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 18, 2022
USD
$78.5000USD
Biznotes
Gigwalk is a freelancing app that assists Freelancers to get jobs . It pays its users via PayPal and you can earn up to $50 per gig on the platform. It is an app you can try out if you want to make money as a freelancer.

Gigwalk is a mobile app that rewards users for completing minor activities or occupations in their area. These "Gigs" may include snapping photos of a certain location or product, answering survey questions, or verifying prices at a nearby business.

Is gigwalk a micro job site or it serves as a marketplace where freelancers can meet with employers just like Fiverr.

I am actually very much interested in finding other reliable freelance platforms.

Interesting I heard about this platform but never thought of using it. I really like this idea, and I've tried several of these types of apps, so maybe this app can give me some money.

I do not think I have heard of this app previously. The OP did not say what kinds of gigs are available on the platform. I am a writer and web designer, can I find gigs?

Gigwalk is a mobile app that rewards users for completing minor activities or occupations in their area. These "Gigs" may include snapping photos of a certain location or product, answering survey questions, or verifying prices at a nearby business.
So it's like a combo of PTU 📸, survey sites(s), and possibly more gigs like secret shoppers + more. Is $50 the amount you earn per job, or is that the payout requirement?
I've never heard of this app/ site.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back