What's new

What is Dropshipping and How to earn from it?

kirubel

Familiar Face
Jul 7, 2023
USD
$7.8000USD
Biznotes
You may hear people saying dropshipping, simply its a way of online money making by accepting orders and selling good without having a stoke, that means you don't have to spend any money in order to have a stoke and shipment, all you need is internet and a devise then when an order is received, you send those orders to another company who have stoke to ship the goods directly to the buyer, in that way you can make money without any stress, but in order to get orders and get known you have to make some advertisements on social medias so that people can buy things from you, it takes some time to get to know it but after that its easy money.

I created my first dropshipping store back in 2019. I use woocommerce and Ezusy plugin. I did not spend any money to build the website as I was using free services. I spent some money to advertise my products and managed to get sales. I managed to sell the website for a good price. Dropshipping is a good business if you know how to market your products.

I started my serious business with dropshipping, which even to this day remains my most profitable area. But I worked in an Instagram store, so it was even easier than now with online services. It is very simple because you just need to find a person who needs a product and ask the seller who has this product to send it for a small profit

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back