What's new

What is Copy Trading?

Cryptocurrencies trading is the act of speculating on cryptocurrency price movements via CFD trading account, or buying and selling the underlying coins via an exchange.
CFD trading are derivatives, which enables you to speculate on cryptocurrency price movements without taking ownership of the underlying coins. You can go long (buy) if you think a crytocurrency will rise in value, or short (sell) if you think it will fall. Although both are leveraged products, meaning you only need to put up a small deposit, known as margin to gain full exposure to the underlying market. Your profit or loss are still calculated according to the full size of your position, so leverage will magnify both profits and losses.
Post automatically merged:

Cryptocurrencies trading is the act of speculating on cryptocurrency price movements via CFD trading account, or buying and selling the underlying coins via an exchange.
CFD trading are derivatives, which enables you to speculate on cryptocurrency price movements without taking ownership of the underlying coins. You can go long (buy) if you think a crytocurrency will rise in value, or short (sell) if you think it will fall. Although both are leveraged products, meaning you only need to put up a small deposit, known as margin to gain full exposure to the underlying market. Your profit or loss are still calculated according to the full size of your position, so leverage will magnify both profits and losses.
I really thought it was cryto trading but later saw copy trading.
Well as the name applies copy trading allows individuals or traders to copy trades executed by other investors in the financial markets. The important thing in copy trading is for the trader to have the same position as the person they are trying to copy.

Last edited:
Your definitions are great and also very informative, personally I am learning about copy trading for the first time in this forum. I am not a forex trader though, but it's good to know that one can leverage on another trading skills and strategies to trade in forex.

Typically, the copying trader maintains the right
to detach and handle copied trades themselves.
They may also simply
shut the relationship with clones.
Copied investors are also paid on the part of a
trader trying to copy their trades with flat monthly subscription fees.

it is a very useful tool(for novice traders at least) to make a few trades that are more likely to be less risky and it's a good opportunity to also learn a thing or two about trading, and while people will try to find the most skilled and professional trader they can find that they can also copy they're trades, that doesn't mean that they won't make extremely risky trades or just in general make losses while trading.

Your definitions are great and also very informative, personally I am learning about copy trading for the first time in this forum. I am not a forex trader though, but it's good to know that one can leverage on another trading skills and strategies to trade in forex.
The information presented in this forum is very short, so you have to learn more about copy trading, whether it's how copy trading works, its advantages and disadvantages. You can call it passive learning. Various copy trading platforms are equipped with a chat feature which allows traders on the platform to interact with each other. But even without interaction, new traders can learn from experienced traders by watching their various trading behaviors.

Personally, I haven't done much research on copy trading but I have see different applications on copy trading before. I think it's a new way of getting newbies familiar with how cryptocurrencies work.

Copy trading is the ability that directly allows an individual to copy the position taken by another person trading. this is one of the easiest ways to use another trader's expert knowledge. this implies that, you lose any control over the outcome.

I think copy trading is one of the important terms used in forex trading. It is the act of leveraging on the expert experience to trade. A beginner forex trader or someone who is not yet perfect but wants to start life trading can employ a copy trading strategy. The function is on the trading platform which allows anyone to follow the expert trade.

Copy trading sounds good, I call it shot cut. If you want to get acquainted with trading and all that is associated with it copy trading is there for you to join. It will ground you faster than you can imagine, I recommend it for my friends and well wishers that's it.

If you are into Forex, just for the money and not for the knowledge, then copy trading is good even through it has it bad sides, its still considerable atleast it avails the opportunity to rest.

Copy trading means you copy signals from successful traders and use those signals to trade. This is mainly done by crypto trading bots. These bots copy signals and apply to your trading strategies.

There is no much disadvantage of copy trade. The only thing I see there is that I don't know how the brooker will make there profit. And the only disadvantage is that when the trade loss then the person copying the trade will also loss
Copy trading is not a new method, as it has been used in forex trading since 2000, and now many traders are implementing copy trading in cryptocurrency trading.
Copy trading is a service that allows traders to automatically copy trading positions made by expert traders by linking their accounts. Every position taken by an expert trader is automatically copied to the copy trader's account. The amount invested in copy trading depends on two things: the amount bet by a copy trader, and the permissible percentage of the amount that can be invested in one trading activity, as determined in the platform's policies.
Profits of expert traders will get commission from novice traders, the risk of crypto trading is smaller than trading themselves, novice traders will learn how to trade and crypto trading strategies, but I don't really understand the disadvantages of using copy trading, maybe you can explain the disadvantages using copy trading.

There is no much disadvantage of copy trade. The only thing I see there is that I don't know how the brooker will make there profit. And the only disadvantage is that when the trade loss then the person copying the trade will also loss
That's the difficulty of finding a reliable copy trader, because no trader is always profitable, at least in ten trades the trader will lose, so in the long term there will be doubts, and we better learn to trade.

Copy trading could be a learning tool to make some money for yourself. It afford you the opportunity to learn from great investors and also copy their strategy. You didn't tell us how to actually copy trade the expert. We don't know if it will attract money or it's for free.

That's the difficulty of finding a reliable copy trader, because no trader is always profitable, at least in ten trades the trader will lose, so in the long term there will be doubts, and we better learn to trade.
On like the brooker that I am using to trade. They have a copy trade segment where a trader can be copied. They have lost of top traders from there you can follow a good trader there

So that is how it works, l never thought of it like that, this is quite insightful and goodness to amateur traders. It is also another way of learning how to trade crypto. For those seeking to learn crypto trading, this is a good opportunity.

I have heard about this through a friend, actually my mentor. He said he would be making the same trades as the experts in the game. But he added that their possess are his losses too. I think it's kinda safe since you will be earning more than losing.

Copy trading are usually ment for beginners, where they can simply copy the signals of experts or their strategy to and paste it on your own trade. There is no need cracking your head on how to read the market.

Worrying duplicate trading. Well, I think this is an opportunity for people that have an interest in discovering forex however do not understand ways to tackle it, duplicate trading allows you to duplicate an professionals trading choices of your option and location your cash to produce revenue.

I think the disadvantage there is not having as much funds as the person you are copying. That's the only thing I think there is wrong with copy trading.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back