What's new

What is behind the massive rise and fall of Bitcoin??

I believe people have different explanations as to the reason behind bitcoin fluctuation in value. personally I always deliberate on the forces of demand. because when there is low demand, the value will be low.
That's true, that's the only thing behind the rise and fall of cryptocurrencies, I think we have a high supply of Bitcoin that's why is falling down like brick.
Actually the high supply of bitcoin is one of the reasons for the value fluctuation because when there is low demand for bitcoin, the value price will be low and it will be high when there is high demand.

Some people say buying and selling pressure is behind the rise and fall of Bitcoin but for me I don't think so, demand and supply is in control of the financial market.

According to seasonal tendencies we are still bearish for the moment,
The Bitcoin might rally a little but that is just to redeliver to the sell side imbalance-buy side inefficiency.
The crypto-currency market largely is bearish because it has been on a steady decline overtime.
The bearish market calls for accumulation of your favourite cryptocurrency.

The only thing that is behind the rise and fall of bitcoin is smart money, smart money is a type of trader that is invest a lot of money to move the market, smart money can control the financial market.
Yes you're absolutely right by saying this, but don't you think when there is high demand of the coin it will increase in rate, and when it is demand less the rate will decrease.

Yes you're absolutely right by saying this, but don't you think when there is high demand of the coin it will increase in rate, and when it is demand less the rate will decrease.
Yes, that just the truth, if there's a high demand the price of that thing will increase, but we have a lot of things that brought Bitcoin to existence, supply and demand did not bring it to existence.

I don't believe that various government policies is definitely behind the rise and falling of bitcoins and other crypto currencies as well, as they still see it even though, they still see it as a threat even till these day which i strongly don't believe it is a very noble notion to hold.

I don't believe that various government policies is definitely behind the rise and falling of bitcoins and other crypto currencies as well, as they still see it even though, they still see it as a threat even till these day which i strongly don't believe it is a very noble notion to hold.
We have a lot of things that are behind the rise and fall of Bitcoin, normally if you have a good amount of money you can actually earn a decent amount by just investing.

What is causes the massive rise and fall of bitcoin is due to the number of buys and sells. When there are alot of buys, it means people are putting their money inside which increases the price . If more people sell, the price go down. It comes to speculation. Other minor factors like inflation, GDP and wilingnesuto buy play a role.
The economic climate at that particular moment and the rate of global inflation are two elements that contribute to this. I believe that the rapidly changing cryptocurrency markets can account for this unpredictability of bitcoin

Cryptocurrency is complex and its movement is completely unpredictable. Although demand and supply play an important role but there are so many other factors that contribute.

The answer to your question is not far fetched. It's the same thing that caused the great depression of the 1930s, speculation. That's the danger of not having a regulation over the price, people set whatever prices they feel is right.

Actually sometimes the raise in the value of bitcoin is unpredictable and most often, the value of bitcoin raises due to the increased in demand in the market.

the rise and fall of bitcoin can be attributed to the uncertainty that is currently facing the world today and also the inflation that most economy are facing which i believe is affecting it one way or another.

Demand and supply is the major reason cryptocurrency rises and falls. Whenever there a lot of people buying a large number of cryptocurrency the price will begin to go up and when there is a sell pressure it will come down.

There are several things that moves cryptocurrencies.
The most importantly is demand and supply .
Think for instance, when there is a high demand for Bitcoin it's price rises
And when there is excess supply the price falls .
Definitelly true,the forces of demend and supply is a huge factor to the prices of bitcoin,and also the financial news about cryptocurency can go a long way in affecting the price.

According to seasonal tendencies we are still bearish for the moment,
The Bitcoin might rally a little but that is just to redeliver to the sell side imbalance-buy side inefficiency.
You very right, another reason that courses the rise and fall of Bitcoin is encrypted by the concept of and demand. The rate rise as demand is high and it falls when demand is low. That is simply the reason

You very right, another reason that courses the rise and fall of Bitcoin is encrypted by the concept of and demand. The rate rise as demand is high and it falls when demand is low. That is simply the reason
Some investors have the ability to influence the movement of the market but mostly it depends on the general demand and supply which can likely increase or decrease depending on so many factors.

I agree with you talking about some investors having the ability to influence the movement of market. People like Alon musk and Aliko Dangote definitely have great influence in the market and can change the value of Bitcoin anything

yes i strongly believe people have the ability to influence the market, like a move elon musk made last year where by he change tesla profit to bitcoin at the time, it actually drove the price high

Actually there are some major elements behind the raise and fall in the value of bitcoin to which high demand and supply is one of them. when there is excessive demand, the value will definitely raise.

Actually there are some major elements behind the raise and fall in the value of bitcoin to which high demand and supply is one of them. when there is excessive demand, the value will definitely raise.
Probably, the thing that moves the crypto-currency market is the demand-and-supply. When there is high demand for a particular cryptocurrency the price was a rocket and vice versa.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back