What's new

What is behind the massive rise and fall of Bitcoin??

Factors are completely unknown to us. It depends on demand, season and crises. Things like war might affect the price of bitcoins and other cryptocurrency. There are also many hidden factors behind this.

Factors are completely unknown to us. It depends on demand, season and crises. Things like war might affect the price of bitcoins and other cryptocurrency. There are also many hidden factors behind this.
it still boils down to demand and supply. Sometimes fear makes people to start withdrawing the cryptocurrency holdings and that automatically brings the prices down.

it still boils down to demand and supply. Sometimes fear makes people to start withdrawing the cryptocurrency holdings and that automatically brings the prices down.
Everything about cryptocurrency to me is very difficult to be predicted, not only demands and supply, I think there are also other unknown factors that may contribute to The rise and Fall of cryptocurrency.

What is causes the massive rise and fall of bitcoin is due to the number of buys and sells. When there are alot of buys, it means people are putting their money inside which increases the price . If more people sell, the price go down. It comes to speculation. Other minor factors like inflation, GDP and wilingnesuto buy play a role.
I feel that different governmental initiatives are clearly behind the emergence and decline of bitcoins, in addition to other cryptocurrencies, as they continue to regard it as a danger even now, which I firmly feel is incorrect.

Everything about cryptocurrency to me is very difficult to be predicted, not only demands and supply, I think there are also other unknown factors that may contribute to The rise and Fall of cryptocurrency.
Yes, the crypto-currency market is unpredictable to some extent. that is why it is important to study technical and fundamental analysis and also know how to manage your finances well.

25, 2021. Despite the ups and downs, bitcoin's price has seen a nearly 70% drop in value since its all-time high above $68,000 on Nov. 10, set back by surging inflation, lagging recovery in the job market, and the Fed's ongoing signals that it would begin winding down pandemic measures to support the economy

I agree with you talking about some investors having the ability to influence the movement of market. People like Alon musk and Aliko Dangote definitely have great influence in the market and can change the value of Bitcoin anything
That is one of things that most influential personalities usually do in cryptocurrency trading market, because they have the war chest at their disposal,they can make the market swing in their favour.

There are alot of economic and supply and demand factors that comes into play when we talking about the rise and fall of Bitcoin both in the long time and intermediate term perspective.

Market situations and trading is what usually cause bitcoin to either rise or fall

This is why it is important to be able to interpret fundamental and financial analysis.

A lot of people are just discovering that bitcoin and blockchain technology is about to become mainstream with adoption and they do not just want to miss out.

Market situations and trading is what usually cause bitcoin to either rise or fall

This is why it is important to be able to interpret fundamental and financial analysis.
You are right alot of factors controls the movement of this financial markets entire.
Factors such as interest rates have a lasting effect on price of commodities and cryptocurrencies.

The market situations sponsored by the demand and supply and also the general trading psychology.

These among others are responsible for rise and fall of bitcoin.

I think that the current demand of the bitcoin might be so low and many investors have also been refraining from investing in bitcoin. This is also one of the main reasons why the price is so down.

I think that the current demand of the bitcoin might be so low and many investors have also been refraining from investing in bitcoin. This is also one of the main reasons why the price is so down.
Yeah, a lot of investors are afraid of putting their money in the market at the moment. some institutional investors has also been affected by economic instability.

Speculations about it's uses, and some degree of manipulation is want causes so much volatility for Bitcoin. Because the market is so decentralized, there is no regulation and hence price can move as market makers wish.

Crypto market is also depended on traditional markets like stock market and real estate market. Since stocks and real estate market both are experiencing loss, crypto is also losing market value. Once stocks stat improving, crypto will also gain value.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back