What's new

What if we see a worldwide supported currency one day?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I was thinking, wouldn't it be wild if a lot of countries went in together to start their own currency. SO lets say multiple countries join this and they agree to use this currency. Could this currency one day compete with the likes of the USD and even cryptocurrency?

I think a universal currency, that works in multiple countries without having to convert it to another currency would be pretty cool. What do you think?

I was thinking, wouldn't it be wild if a lot of countries went in together to start their own currency. SO lets say multiple countries join this and they agree to use this currency. Could this currency one day compete with the likes of the USD and even cryptocurrency?

I think a universal currency, that works in multiple countries without having to convert it to another currency would be pretty cool. What do you think?
In fact, there is already a plan for this, you just have to explore the BRICS plans, which is an alliance between China, Russia, India, Brazil, and South Africa, and from the beginning of 2024 some more countries will join such as Argentina, Iran, Saudi Arabia among others, their plan is to reduce the impact that the United States and the USD has on the economy as I understand it, so I think that difficult times are coming for the USD and the United States.

In fact, there is already a plan for this, you just have to explore the BRICS plans, which is an alliance between China, Russia, India, Brazil, and South Africa, and from the beginning of 2024 some more countries will join such as Argentina, Iran, Saudi Arabia among others, their plan is to reduce the impact that the United States and the USD has on the economy as I understand it, so I think that difficult times are coming for the USD and the United States.
I don't think you're right, because even if they create it, these are not the kind of countries that can compete with the dollar, because only the yuan is the strongest currency there. And maybe China doesn't need to create anything cheap, but simply strengthen its economy, then they will be able to overtake the dollar on their own.

As for me, it was great and I already have an applicant and it is Bitcoin, but this will not happen to anyone, because few politicians in the world strive for one thing, the majority want power and dictatorship, therefore it is impossible to create something together, therefore, even if it is possible to create it, it will not last long because someone will bite off a bigger piece.

I don't think you're right, because even if they create it, these are not the kind of countries that can compete with the dollar, because only the yuan is the strongest currency there. And maybe China doesn't need to create anything cheap, but simply strengthen its economy, then they will be able to overtake the dollar on their own.
No one has said that they are going to dethrone the dollar, but to reduce their influence and power in the international market, and believe me that they can do it, because for you China, Saudi Arabia, Russia or India are not powerful enough? Between all these countries, they make up almost half of the world's population, I think it gives food for thought.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back