What's new

What have you been doing during the pandemic?

Just watching Netflix, Youtube, sleeping at like 3AM, waking up at like 12-1PM... standard stuff really LOL

Luckily, I am an avid reader and have plenty to read. As long as I can still read then I'll have plenty to keep my entertained during a lockdown.

My job was deemed "essential" so I wasn't without work so far during the pandemic. There was talk that we might go to curb side during the pandemic if things got really bad but there wasn't any talk of us shutting down completely.

Not much really. I started a new general discussion forum, watched a lot of Netflix and played some video games. I did try to learn some French but gave up on that pretty quickly. My little break is coming to an end soon, unfortunately. It was fun whilst it lasted.

During the pandemic, I have been spending my time doing various different things as with time I have decided to go out more often. Here in Sweden, there has not been a strict lockdown, only recommendations for what you should do. I am by far more worried than most people here so at the beginning I did not do an awful lot. Instead, I just walked around cemeteries and parks. But nowadays I just try to distance from people in all scenarios, as I want to enjoy my summer (despite the fear) and not be inside for it all.

No change for me. Keyworker too, required to continue serving other key workers essential shopping and fuel. I am now seeing some of my friends and family; now, the country has eased most of the restrictions.

I think the pandemic months continue to ve my nost productive months. Here are a list to things that I accomplished.

1. Studied a lot of reserve subjects of my liking - World history, constitutional politics, ethics and stuffs like that.
2. Read a lot of books that interested me.
3. Took up the challenge of weightloss which I accomplished. Now moving on to fat loss.

I've been doing what I'm always doing which is: playing video games with or without friends, watching serises or movies, chatting with friends or with random people on Discord or on WhatsApp, except one thing that I've started only because of the virus which is earning money online, I was searching it on Youtube and luckily I found a great youtuber called Vinsane to explain me are the legit applications and websites and which are scam and thanks to him I've earned 10 dollars so far from all of the applications he recommended.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back