Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Lets say your business is in a rented building, and the owner is decided to sell and wants your business out. What would you do in this scenario? Would you try looking for alternative housing for your business? Would you try to fight it and stay? Or would you already have another option set up and ready to go?

The situation that you have mentioned is obviously not an easy one to accept happily. Leaving a business location and finding a new place is a big challenge that most businesses often face. Changing your business location can also have a huge impact on the person's business. He can lose the customers who were living in the same location. Besides that, the business owner also has another challenge to find a better or cost-effective place for his business.

I have not been in this situation but I know what I will do if I am in this situation. First and foremost, I will see the renting contract with my former landlord. In my place, it is a common practice to add a clause where it says the landlord must give at least 90 days to move out the business from his property.

If possible, I would buy the entire building. Why not? I would be able to keep my business where it is and have revenue coming in from other people in the building.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back