Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I asked Google Bard, an AI chat bot like Chat GPT, about what their picks for the top 10 best video games of all time are, and not to use any already public top 10 lists. And Google Bard came out with this list:

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (1998)
Super Mario 64 (1996)
Half-Life 2 (2004)
Portal 2 (2011)
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (2015)
Red Dead Redemption 2 (2018)
Grand Theft Auto V (2013)
Minecraft (2009)
Tetris (1984)
Super Mario Odyssey (2017).

Do you agree with that list? Bard also said this based on its picks:

These games were chosen for a variety of reasons, including their groundbreaking gameplay, immersive worlds, memorable characters, and lasting impact on the video game industry. They are all classics that have stood the test of time and continue to be enjoyed by gamers of all ages.

Of course, this is just my own personal list, and there are many other great games that could have made the cut. But these are the 10 games that I believe have had the most significant impact on the video game landscape and continue to be enjoyed by gamers today.

What a pity, Google Bard seems to like games that I do not like. :D It features only one game that I like playing (Minecraft). Apart from Minecraft the only game I have played that is featured on the list is GTA.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back