What's new

What factors do you consider before buying or selling crypto currencies?

Checking the history is key in Crypto currencies investments , it helps a lot because you will take that as a guide , it helped in my TWT Investment which had risen up to 75% in last 24 hours.

First of all, before invest in cryptocurrency we should keep in mind that what is the image of this coin and think about what will be feauture of coin that you want to buy we shoud check its trading level.
Thank you for this great insight. When the trading level of any crypto currency is low, it shows that not much investors are considering it and this is a warning to potential investors too.

One thing you have to watch out is you are selling the price which you didn't paid for and is higher than the price you got it for. That is pretty simple business model you can follow in that speed. And so you should consider buying and selling in that order. So that we can consider that it is time to sell the crypto. That is the model I prefer to follow.

When buying, I make sure I buy when the price is low and I sell when I think that my anticipated profit threshold has been reached or surpassed. I hardly deal with new coins, so I am less focused on project history and the likes.

Before I buy any cryptocurrency I always check the value. My formula for investing in cryptocurrency is buying when the price falls and selling when the price rises. The market structure and predictions is the factors that I consider before investing.

Before buying or selling crytocurenccy you have to determine the current market price if it's high or low, this enable you to know whether to buy or wait, if it is low you can predict it will go higher, but when it is very high there is little tendency that it price will still go higher.

you buy when the price is just decreased, it will cost you very low, and you sell later when the price increases, you can also wait for the price to drop and increase again for double of the profit since that's how BTC usually changes on value

The first I do is to read the trade chart or market structures and look for a buying or selling signal, after that I then take my market decision
After the market structure i try to check the demand of the market. Then I will consider selling if the price is high. And if the price is low I will consider buying. And most time I do invest my Bitcoin in my investment wallet address.

Before you buy or sell crypto currencies, what are those factors you consider before finally deciding on whether or not to go ahead. I hope many members share so we can all be enlightened.
Before or selling a cryptocurrency I would check the project of the coin and the team behind it and k would study its chart and price movements, I will want to know if it would be the best time to hold on to the coin or a good to sell it out.

First of all I observes the history of the coin I'm about investing on, the period it appreciates and the period it depreciates, how long it took before it appreciated again, and how long it took before it depreciated.

First of all I observes the history of the coin I'm about investing on, the period it appreciates and the period it depreciates, how long it took before it appreciated again, and how long it took before it depreciated.
Yea, just yesterday I did a small research and realized that ethereum has made over 500% profit in the last one year. Imagine how much interest those who invested must have made. Lack of such understanding is what makes some people focus on Bitcoin only, because it's the most popular.

Before you buy or sell crypto currencies, what are those factors you consider before finally deciding on whether or not to go ahead. I hope many members share so we can all be enlightened.
There are a lot of factors but the most important factor is to study the history of the coin, including its life time performance n general. Also, you need to also check out reviews given by other investors of the coin in the recent past just to know how you can manage that particular investment.

There are a lot of factors but the most important factor is to study the history of the coin, including its life time performance n general. Also, you need to also check out reviews given by other investors of the coin in the recent past just to know how you can manage that particular investment.
That's a nice advise. I have read about how some wealthy people invested huge sums of money in Bitcoin few months back, I knew they saw potentials in it. This is evident in how the price skyrocketed within a short while. They have made a lot of profits.

The first factor I look before buying or selling any crypto currency in the market is the trendline under the technical analysis chart, after this I will check out on world news that could either affect or make a positive impact on the crypto currency exchange Business. If you adopt this strategy you will be sure of making money.

That's a nice advise. I have read about how some wealthy people invested huge sums of money in Bitcoin few months back, I knew they saw potentials in it. This is evident in how the price skyrocketed within a short while. They have made a lot of profits.
Those big business organizations and investors that took the courage and invested in the father cryptocurrency 'bitcoin' just some few months ago are now making about four to five times profit on their investment capital.

Those big business organizations and investors that took the courage and invested in the father cryptocurrency 'bitcoin' just some few months ago are now making about four to five times profit on their investment capital.
They still won't sell, rather they will continue holding theirs for a very long time. That's one thing I am trying to do, but I always sell whenever there is an urgent need for money, that's the problem. I wish I have enough money that I will just invest and forget it for years, hopefully there would be a significant increase in the profit margin.

I do receive my payment through bitcoins, however, I do not invest or trade in bitcoins or any other crypto currency. (I do convert my bitcoins to cash or buy things using bitcoins). I never thought of investing or trading crypto currency. Having said that in recent times, I am also thinking about investing in crypto currency. I would like to try my hands on bitcoin cash, litecoin, or ethereum.

How much did you want to invest. Your risk tolerance.How to store your digital assets.Where to buy digital currency .The community behind the coin.The technology and its value.Where the digital currency is heading.

Trading of bitcoins you need to follow a simple strategy or sign that actually work for you,to me when I trade bitcoins there are different ways i can predict when to buy and when to sell like economy prediction but now I dont go into all that anymore because I use a lot of complicated algorithms to predict when to buy and went to sell and they are always 80% accurate, it only depends on what suits to you, everyone has their own different mode of trading.

Okay. That one you probably already knew. Bitcoin, since its inception, has proven day after day that it is a very volatile asset. The price of Bitcoin can change rapidly and unpredictably, sometimes, in a very short space of time.

The price of Bitcoin can jump high and within a few hours, or days, fall dramatically. A perfect example is what happened in December 2017. The leading digital currency reached a high of more than $19,000 but within a week, the price had retreated to less than $12,000.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back