What's new

What do you understand by the term stratified market in real estate?

Thanks for this enlightening post. Now I know what to term this occurrence. This happens a lot in my country where two locations in the same city would have different house prices because of the developments in the two regions.

Understanding the patterns and trends of your current real estate market will help you and your agent come up with an effective marketing

From the little I know from real estate, stratified marketing is classifying the real estate into different class, like having a different level usually based on the difference of price.

Stratification in real estate refers to the segmentation of houses according to their value. Some houses are more valuable than others so therefore in stratification the houses that are more valuable are categorised in a system known as stratified stratification.

In most cases the location is always the main causes of stratified properties. What I understand is that in this case houses or any other properties will be arranged based on their value and their prices

Thank you very much for sharing this and this has been able to make me to better understand how the real estate industry works. This is also going to help you to be able to know how your property is full and how easy it is going to be for you to sell them when the time comes.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back