What's new

What do you think should happen to Russia?

C.Grigg

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
VIP Member
1000 Posts Club
Mar 2, 2013
USD
$5.6500USD
Biznotes
After Putin declared War on Ukraine, what do you think should happen to Russia now that they are the aggressor in this War and killing many innocent civilians?

Politically, I think nothing should be done to Russia now. Any extra aggression will make them use even deadlier force.

This is a conflict that requires negotiation which it seems world powers are not willing to do.

Politically, I think nothing should be done to Russia now. Any extra aggression will make them use even deadlier force.

This is a conflict that requires negotiation which it seems world powers are not willing to do.
Sleepy Joe has banned all imports of oil from Russia. Our fuel is already $4.19/gal here. Soon to be even higher...
Joe Biden GIF by GIPHY News

Sleepy Joe has banned all imports of oil from Russia. Our fuel is already $4.19/gal here. Soon to be even higher...
Joe Biden GIF by GIPHY News
It seems to be an issue with maintaining their status more than world peace and stability.

Unfortunately, this silence is sending a bad image of the US and NATO to other countries.

It seems to be an issue with maintaining their status more than world peace and stability.

Unfortunately, this silence is sending a bad image of the US and NATO to other countries.
We have become incredibly weak since Joe took office. He can barely make a speech without mumbling. I just hope negotiations can settle this mess and get us back on track. Trump needs to run for office again in 2024. Gas was $0.99/gal when he was in office!

We have become incredibly weak since Joe took office. He can barely make a speech without mumbling. I just hope negotiations can settle this mess and get us back on track. Trump needs to run for office again in 2024. Gas was $0.99/gal when he was in office!
Everything is becoming possible after such war means everything good or bad could happen unfortunately due to these political decisions.

The war is really getting out of hand and something need to be done urgently. The Russian troops claimed that they are not targeting the civilians and yet civilians are been killed everyday.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back