What's new

What do you think is the best crypto to mine in 2022?

CryptoTab is an example of could mining right? I can remember when it was so popular and I was convinced to join it which I did. I even upgraded my account to earn more, in the end, I didn't get even $2 worth of Bitcoin from the rubbish.
Cryptotab is honestly not worth it, it pays you crumbs to put your device to mine, although it is a legitimate platform and it always pays, but there is no point in putting your phone to work to earn a few pennies, Cryptotab pays more or less 7 satoshis every 2 hours to free membership accounts.

Choosing the right coin to mine dependes on your cryptocurrency mining equipment, if you are planing to spen a huge amount of money on mining equipments then you can mine thus coina with good price tag on them like bitcoin and etherum, but if you don't have that much fund on buying setups then you can start with the low priced coins like trx and xrp, but you have to consider that mining is not only about equipments you have to consider the electric bill too.

Choosing the right coin to mine dependes on your cryptocurrency mining equipment, if you are planing to spen a huge amount of money on mining equipments then you can mine thus coina with good price tag on them like bitcoin and etherum, but if you don't have that much fund on buying setups then you can start with the low priced coins like trx and xrp, but you have to consider that mining is not only about equipments you have to consider the electric bill too.
The legal requirement should be included, in some countries it is considered as criminal activity to run mining farm at your home and leads someone in prison as happens to many people.

The legal requirement should be included, in some countries it is considered as criminal activity to run mining farm at your home and leads someone in prison as happens to many people.
That's very true, we are focusing on the materials the equipment's that we need for starting mining, we forget about the legal system about mining and use of cryptocurrency in our country, i have heard that some country's don't allow cryptocurrency use.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back