What's new

What do you think about the fact that women will increasingly referee men's football games?

sofiko

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Jul 10, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I will say right away that I have nothing against women, but I don't like the fact that they are assigned to men's games. After all, there are already many such referees in my country and there are always negative reviews about them because, in my opinion, they make mistakes more often and also since they are women, they should be treated more calmly at the moment when a football player cannot really control his aggression on the field and male referees it is perceived more easily. What is your opinion on this?

I think it shouldn't be a problem as long as you are a professional, when it comes to work, it doesn't matter if you are a woman or a man but rather your skills and how professional you are, if you do it well and know how to stand firm in difficult moments as when there are brawls on the field, it shouldn't be a problem.

Of course, there will be teething problems, however, having women officiate men's game shouldn't be such a big deal. It will definitely not happen back when referees do get physically abused during the match.

Hopefully, the assigned women referee will have a hitch free performance, hence the backlash will be a lot worse than what the male referees face.

In all, introducing women referee to men's game is to give them opportunity and exposure. It is to pass the message arouse the interest of other females out there who believes there is no future for female referees in the game due to lack of opportunity.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back