What's new

What do you think about NFTs and the way they are used currently?

Electrohunter26

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Feb 21, 2022
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
NFTs were made so people can mainly do digital art and become more eco friendly
But currently we see monkeys NFTs being sold for millions of dollars and a recent research showed that a real picture is more eco friendly than an eth NFT
From my view the current "NFTs" are scams
But the concept itself is good
Tell me what do you think about NFTs?

Many NFT'S you see selling at such ridiculous prices are bought so individual can have full right over it and use it as a theme for their project or to be sold again and certainly the value of such NFT'S could also be used in the Metaverse when it becomes fully launched.

Even though the possibilities of NFTs may seem endless because of their hype and popularity. There is risk and there is the reward. One can make $100-$15000 in a year, while on other hand one can make zero out of it.

I see things similarly to you. When I first read and saw ads for NFT's, it seemed like a great idea. I mostly saw them used for artwork and collectibles that were like the digital equivalents of baseball cards that could become valuable over time. Nowadays, though, there are so many scams going on and there are so many expensive but worthless NFT's that I no longer feel positive about them.

Personally I haven't researched on this non fungible tokens before, so I don't even know its main purpose of existence. I don't even know it uses except the possibility of having some future potential .

The non-fungible token are used to support the content creators most especially. if you're an artist. You could mint your art work into non-fungible token. You would sell it at any amount that you wish. it is unlike the cryptocurrency where the price is fixed.

Well, I don't see as a scam. I rather see it as concept with no good background. We all know crypto and how it come. We all witness when crypto begin to increase in price. But for Nft, nothing much is known about it.

The NFT gives the content creator an opportunity to make money. Because as a content creator, you can mint your content into NFT and put it on the NFT marketplace to make money from it.

The NFT gives the content creator an opportunity to make money. Because as a content creator, you can mint your content into NFT and put it on the NFT marketplace to make money from it.
I agreed with your notion because non-fungible token is basically meant for the content creators to make waves and make money from the content unlike what it used to be.

I agreed with your notion because non-fungible token is basically meant for the content creators to make waves and make money from the content unlike what it used to be.
Content creator have found it a new avenue to make money for themselves ,because it is one of the best ways to mint their content into a non-fungible token. The token could be use to make lots of income.

Content creator have found it a new avenue to make money for themselves ,because it is one of the best ways to mint their content into a non-fungible token. The token could be use to make lots of income.
The content creators are definitely the target audience of the non-fungible token and they're actually making waves. Those who knows how to mint their content into NFT are making huge money.

The content creators are definitely the target audience of the non-fungible token and they're actually making waves. Those who knows how to mint their content into NFT are making huge money.
It is very correct that the content creators at the target audience because they are the ones that is running the NFTs presently in the blockchain technology.

It is very correct that the content creators at the target audience because they are the ones that is running the NFTs presently in the blockchain technology.
It is an endless opportunity for the content creators and it is definitely one of the best ways at which they can earn money from what they're doing.

It is an endless opportunity for the content creators and it is definitely one of the best ways at which they can earn money from what they're doing.
Yes it is truly an endless opportunity for content creators, because it is definitely one of the ways they could mint their content into token that could be sold on the nft marketplace.

Yes it is truly an endless opportunity for content creators, because it is definitely one of the ways they could mint their content into token that could be sold on the nft marketplace.
The opportunity in the non-fungible token is getting increasing every day as so many companies are showing interest to mint their product into non-fungible token to make business out of it.

The opportunity in the non-fungible token is getting increasing every day as so many companies are showing interest to mint their product into non-fungible token to make business out of it.
The opportunity that I see in the non-fungible talking is that there's virtually nothing you cannot mint into the NFT to make profit for yourself and that is why it is embedded with lots of opportunities.

I actually not into crypto currency so much but basically this thing requires folks to actually invest in them and wait for your luck based on the changes in the Blockchain.

NFTs were made so people can mainly do digital art and become more eco friendly
But currently we see monkeys NFTs being sold for millions of dollars and a recent research showed that a real picture is more eco friendly than an eth NFT
From my view the current "NFTs" are scams
But the concept itself is good
Tell me what do you think about NFTs?
I think the concept is very creative and allows people to venture into digital art development. It would not surprise me if it turned out to be fraudulent especially because I have heard allegations that it has been used as a front for money laundering

I think the concept is very creative and allows people to venture into digital art development. It would not surprise me if it turned out to be fraudulent especially because I have heard allegations that it has been used as a front for money laundering
The world of digital art has become evolving and engaging since the inception of the non-fungible token. it has really revived the digital art in a great way.

The opportunity that I see in the non-fungible talking is that there's virtually nothing you cannot mint into the NFT to make profit for yourself and that is why it is embedded with lots of opportunities.
Onvce you are able to get yourself what yoo need to know in Minting of the non-fungible token there is practically nothing you cannot mint into an NFT to make money for yourself.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back