Matan_z

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 24, 2022
USD
$3.6400USD
Biznotes
I think he is a great person, he is the future of earth after all his company "SpaceX" is planning to reach Mars and create the first settlement of humans on Mars, and because our planet Earth is slowly dying Mars will become it's replacement. Elon Musk has also created Paypal and Tesla which are both great companies. He even bought Twitter lately, this guy is crazy in a good way and I like him. But what do you think about Elon Musk the richest person on Earth?

Elon musk currently is the current world richest , and his riches has also influenced many other people to work hard and invest in business in order to make it big , currently hes trying to expand his network star link to my country .
He's a great innovator.
Elon musk currently is the current world richest , and his riches has also influenced many other people to work hard and invest in business in order to make it big , currently hes trying to expand his network star link to my country .
He's a great innovator.

I respect him as a business man but as a person? I just hope he is more like his mother in his heart than his father. Money corrupts people. I think he is a little crazy and don't entirely trust his visions for the future.

Believe that he is somebody who usually tries to work tirelessly and has really been contributing a lot of things to the technological ecosystem to make life easier.

I think Elon musk is very a great person and I believe he is a person who work without being tired, and he has been doing a lot of things in technology I really believe he as a business man.

I think he is a great person, he is the future of earth after all his company "SpaceX" is planning to reach Mars and create the first settlement of humans on Mars, and because our planet Earth is slowly dying Mars will become it's replacement. Elon Musk has also created Paypal and Tesla which are both great companies. He even bought Twitter lately, this guy is crazy in a good way and I like him. But what do you think about Elon Musk the richest person on Earth?
Elon Musk is a very quirky dude, and thinks about opportunities that the majority of the world scoff at. That is what makes him a genius and innovative. His adoption and promotion of technology is also really commendable

I think Elon musk is very a great person and I believe he is a person who work without being tired, and he has been doing a lot of things in technology I really believe he as a business man.
Elon musk is indeed great and has been working hard investing and also innovating new business and investment idea that's bringing him more money even though he's the world most richest man.

I like this guy, he is a visionary. Can you imagine someone who made money by selling a game he created at the age of 14, when most of the boys at that age are only draining their parents money.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back